Uriziel?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

Hey,

I am realy realy confused. I had just met the necromancer Xardus (Or however you spell his name), and I was going through the speach options and then something about Uriziel came up, now I dont remember anyone mentioning this to me before, and I certainly didnt notice Xardus say anything about it.

Now I have just gone to the New Camp after meeting the Orc Shaman and Milten spoke to me, and once again I could talk about Uriziel. Well by the end of this conversation I now know what it is, but I dont seem to have any sword with that name.

I am real worried that I sold it without realising. I have gone back to the vendors that I use most and I cant find any sword with that name either. Does anyone know exactly what the sword is called and/or looks like BEFORE you charge it? Cuz I am guessing its just a rusty sword or something, I just hope its unique cuz I have sold LOADS of rusty swords.

I presume I dont have it because when I went down the the ore mound to talk with Milten he asked if I had the Sword and Spell and all I could choose was "END".

Please help! Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Chekote on 2002-04-02 13:35 ]
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:34 pm
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Before you talk to Miton its just a rusty sword........

Gothic II Credits
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:37 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

nooooooooooooooooooooo!

When I talked to milton he said it looked amazing as if I had it. Does this actually mean I have it? and if so why can I only choose "END" at the ore mound?

[ This Message was edited by: Chekote on 2002-04-02 13:39 ]
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:38 pm
LexXx
He who has no title
He who has no title

Do you have the Ore Armor? You need to get it from the sunken tower. Then go back to Xardas and he knows that the sword is called URIZIEL. Then go back to Milten and talk with him in the library. Now he's walking to the Ore Amound. If you've done this and nothin' is happining, you can also insert the uncharged URIZIEL. 'insert mythrilklinge01' not 02, because that one is charged. Now go to Milten again. Still doesn't work?? Then 'insert sh' and talk to him 'Kapitel 5 > URIZIEL Charged' Then you see the movie and you're in Chapter 6. Now you can insert the charged URIZIEL if you don't have it (Don't know if it appears when you come in Chapter 6) with this cheat 'insert mythrilklinge02'. Understood?
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:43 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

I am in chapter 4 and I havent been to any sunken place yet. You think that I shouldnt have had that dialogue option yet and its a bug?
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:59 pm
Shadowbeast
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

In the chapter 4 you dont get that dialog yet, just do what xardas, and the shaman says.You will find the sword and then the dialog in chapter 5(the orcs shamans things).

[ This Message was edited by: Shadowbeast on 2002-04-02 15:07 ]
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:04 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

OK. But I DID get that dialogue. Thats what this whole thing is about!

I just hope it doesnt mess anything up later in the game since I have talked to Xardas AND Milten about Uriziel already.

[ This Message was edited by: Chekote on 2002-04-02 15:27 ]
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:25 pm
Shadowbeast
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Weird bug.Did youe entered the temple b4 goin to xardas?
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:29 pm
Chekote
Where’s my Banana?!?!
Where’s my Banana?!?!

No, I havent entered the temple yet. I played this far before when I was in the swamp camp and this didnt happen, I ended up restarting cuz I wasnt happy with my mage (Only getting 4th level really sucks).

So the only difference now that I can notice is that I am a 5th level water mage. (Transfered from the fire mages when they died).

I am just playing it as I should now and trying to block that Uriziel thing out of my mind untill I am "Supposed" to know about it.

Realy sucks that this game is so buggy though, it has ruined a lot for me. I hope they do better with Gothic 2.
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:45 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Agreed; it is probably one of the must "buggy" games of all times, but still one of the best games as well.

It would've been THE best game if everything worked as it was meant to.
Post Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:41 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

If you use the cheats to insert certain items, that can cause the dialog to happen earlier than it is supposed to.

Post Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:51 pm