Usergroups
Cor Kalom and the Sleeper.....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
ConcreteNizzos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Whats the strategy for beating cor kalom and putting the 5 swords in the hearts?? I'm having some trouble....
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 11:24 am
thanakar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Here's what I did (I was wearing modified ore armor and using the strange sword 'Uziriel')

First I stood a the top of the stairs and cast rain of fire. This got all the acolytes up and running. I beat feet back up the corridor with them following me, I jumped across a couple lava pits and turned around and watched them all jump to their deaths as they dived into the molten flow. I then returned and beat on Cor Kolum until he was dead. He'd cast at me but it doesn't do much damage.

After I killed him I preceeded to the first heart. Would insert the sword, usuall getting somewhat toasted by a sleeper fireball, but as long as I was impaling a heart I avoided the 'magic dance'. After impaling the heart I would retreat up the stairs so I could dispatch the released demon lord without more fireballs from the sleeper... wash, rinse, repeat for the remaining hearts.

Last but not least, I saved after every major step along the way.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:25 pm
JemyM
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

The end part was very buggy for me, to my advantage.

If I killed the Novices before I attacked Cor Kalom, the rest didnt attack me. I took em out one by one, than killed Cor Kalom.

And the Sleeper newer throw fireballs at me.

Best Regards
JemyM
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 1:52 pm
Ragnar
High Emperor
High Emperor

The Sleeper didn't do anything but put me to sleep. Took me forever to walk away from his sphere of influence. Wakeup…fall down…wakeup…fall down…wakeup…

Sylvio
Post Fri Dec 14, 2001 6:24 pm