Usergroups
Mouse Problems solved ( for me anyway)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
luchesi

Mouse Problems solved ( for me anyway)

Hello ,
This is going to sound very odd but here goes.
I am having very slow mouse acceleration in Menu's and indoors and it sometimes takes more then one tap of a key to actauly initiate it.
Anyway one day out of the clear blue my mouse was working and i didn't know why , as it turns out to make a long story short I logged onto http://www.elderscrolls.com/main.htm which was running in the backround ( minimized) for some reason this solved the problem , just being logged on to this site. Iv'e tried to put it to the test many times over by playing with the website running in the backround and playing with out it and there is no question about it IT SOLVED MY ISSUE . whats more odd is that i tried to log onto a different website ( not pertaining to morrowind ) and NOTHING.
If someone has a simple explanation please tell me cause this just makes no sence to me at all. if someone else is having the same problem try this and tell me if it worked for you .
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 1:52 am

schobbes

This site must be enchanted!
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:54 pm