Patch 1.16, Worth The Bugs It Brings?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Krazed
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Patch 1.16, Worth The Bugs It Brings?

After installing the 1.16 patch I soon noticed that whenever I would load a save repeatidly, in the Dwarven Kingdom level, that it would crash to desktop. Although, I have never been to the Dwarven Kingdom when I had the 1.15 patch, so I dont know if it would have done it then or not. But, one thing I know didnt happen with the 1.15 patch was the random, extreme slowing down of the game sometimes when the game would load a new place. I would get like .1 frames per second, and would have to atl tab out of the game, because no matter how many times I pressed esc it didn't goto the main menu. Then my computer would completely crash, like it was low on resourses....I just reinstalled the 1.15 patch, maybe that will fix the problem

I have windows 98 2nd edition
AMD XP 1600
256mb DDR ram
Geforce 2 400mx 64mb
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:00 pm
Andysaurus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have the 1.15 patch and the program continually hangs up and requires a hard reboot
Fair treatment for Dragons. Humans smell even worse than Chimps, so bad that even tigers don't like them. Now, We like tigers - fried, with apple sauce. That's why we're so rare, being at the Top of the Food Chain.
Post Mon Feb 10, 2003 1:30 pm