Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Zombies (and whatever else i can think of while im here)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

btw i managed to kill the zombies now thanks i really dont undewrstand it, i must have been so weak that i didnt notice the energy going down when i hit them, so i ran..... anyway they are un-undead now.... and some FKING nice swords in there too (for chapter 1 anyway)

hmmm, swamp whitch, i did a search and found only this thread =) care to elaborate?
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:45 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Uriziel: I bloody thought that old joke was dead, but here you go, bringing it back into G2 this time.. when will we ever hear the last of the swamp witch??

Edit: The swamp witch joke is something out of G1.. somebody said they had found a secret swamp witch lurking around in a huge swamp near the Brotherhood(one of the camps in G1), and posted a fake picture of her(sort of a shadow in the swamp). After that we all went out and looked for days after this legendary witch in the swamp..
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:46 pm
pismeub
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hahaha, and you realy fell for that, thats funny ,..........ahahahahahahaha, pffffffffffffffffff. , i only feel sorry for you because you were looking for the witch that long.

sorry, think about it yourself, it's fuuny

=member of The RPGDot Shadows=
=member Gothic Novel Writers=
=member The Allience of middle Earth=

God, smite me, oh mighty smiter!!!
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:00 pm
Gothdick
Village Leader
Village Leader

i didnt actually bother looking for the witch to be honest.... i just followed the helpfull advice about killing zombies

i presumed the so called swamp witch was in the valley of mines and im in chapter 1 so if i had gone into the valley then yes i probably would have searched high and low. thanks for owning up though saved me a lot of bother
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:05 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

quote:
Originally posted by Maylander
Uriziel: I bloody thought that old joke was dead, but here you go, bringing it back into G2 this time.. when will we ever hear the last of the swamp witch??

Edit: The swamp witch joke is something out of G1.. somebody said they had found a secret swamp witch lurking around in a huge swamp near the Brotherhood(one of the camps in G1), and posted a fake picture of her(sort of a shadow in the swamp). After that we all went out and looked for days after this legendary witch in the swamp..

I'm sorry........I could'nt resist

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:22 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2