Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Mount Kand Cavern - Where is the Silver Staff?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Venni Darkthief

Mount Kand Cavern - Where is the Silver Staff?

I recieved a quest from the ebonheart imperial cult that requires that I go to mount kand and find the silver staff and any other belongings, that belong to this dude. I found the cavern, and it marked itself on my big map, so it's the right one. I've gone from the beginning of the cavern to the shrine, and I have found no items at all. I believe I'm supposed to use the detect enchantment ring to help, but using it does nothing, and I kept the effect active the entire time.

If anyone can provide insight as to the location of the staff and other items, please do
Post Mon May 20, 2002 10:55 pm

daFrog

Its not in the cavern.
There is is a crown of rocks above the cavern and its up there. If there are no rocks its the wrong cavern - go directly SW over 1 ridge and you will see another cavern.
Post Tue May 21, 2002 6:28 pm