Members
Usergroups
Dagoth UR need help *my be a spoiler.. dunno :)*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
DragonTears

Dagoth UR need help *my be a spoiler.. dunno :)*

I need some help getting into this place... I have done a few quest.. but not many..

I have found 2 weapons made by a dwenmer inventer.. but when you equip them it says "The weapon has put a mortal wound on you" and you die REALLY quick unless your fast enough to unequip it..

Also i cannot find the rest of the Dwarven Armor.. i have the curass the legging, both gaunts, and the left pauldron.. anywhere else i may find these pieces???

Back to the point... I arrived at Dagoth Ur last night to only find that the only entrance is blocked off by some large round ball of rock.. is there any way to move or remove this rock?? Or must I do somthing first to continue further into the game to get in..

I am more of a freelancer.. You know.. I don't do many quests.. just travel and hunt
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:46 am

Shifter
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

Re: Dagoth UR need help *my be a spoiler.. dunno :)*

quote:
Originally posted by DragonTears

Back to the point... I arrived at Dagoth Ur last night to only find that the only entrance is blocked off by some large round ball of rock.. is there any way to move or remove this rock?? Or must I do somthing first to continue further into the game to get in..

Walk back from the "round rock" a few steps and turn the little crank wheel and the Rock will roll away like the rock rolled away from Jesus's tomb..okay well not exactly like that..but close.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:49 am
DragonTears

Thx!

Thx.. I'll try that tonight...

I have also found 2 really nice weapons.. keening (If you have not found those) and a hammer that does 1-70 damage.. They were both crafted by the dwenmer guy.. forgot his name .. but they deal a mortal wound and kill you real quick.. any info on these weapons?? or how to stop the leaching?
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:56 am

AnalFoam

You found Keening and Sunder... You're probably a little ahead of the main quest. The only way to wield those weapons without dying is while wearing the WraithGard Gauntlet you get from Lord Vivec. Unfortunately, you only get it near the end of the game/main quest... So you'll have to wait...
Post Thu May 09, 2002 3:07 am

dragontears

Awe

noooo.. lol That means I must do the quests

I found a book that shows dagoth ur and the 2 weapons side by side...
then in the next page it shows 2 sunders and 2 keenings and a blurred dagoth ur... maybe I should start the main quest..

Where should I start???
Post Thu May 09, 2002 1:41 pm

wetsa

Just kill vivic for it...he only took me 5 hits
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:18 pm

Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

quote:
Originally posted by wetsa
Just kill vivic for it...he only took me 5 hits

Hard to belive that, he have like over 1000 in hp. Took me some time to kill... but i was "only" level 40.
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:42 pm
wetsa

just ebony staff 100 absorb health 5 seconds i hit him ...wait ...hit him...wait...took 5 hits - 6 hits
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:04 pm

Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

quote:
Originally posted by wetsa
just ebony staff 100 absorb health 5 seconds i hit him ...wait ...hit him...wait...took 5 hits - 6 hits

Oh, yeah, that would work! Nice... i just hit him with my deadric dai-katana.
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 9:15 pm
Prgrmr@wrk
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

If you want about a dozen complete dwarven armor suits (except for maybe helm)
Go to the Gothren Manor in the underskar which is in Ald-rhun. It's the first one on the right when you enter the big crab thing. All the guards are suited up in those things. My base was getting a bit chilly at night, and I heard that dwarven plate makes good insulation, so....
Post Fri Jun 21, 2002 11:45 pm