Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Found armor more powerful than Daedric!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Talman
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Found armor more powerful than Daedric!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone interested in some heavy armor with an armor rating of 196? LOL
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:24 am

ugh..wow sounds like the perfect gift for my norsman warrior unf unf info pweezzzz
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:42 am

harze2k
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

maybe tha lords mail?? i got i all redy...hehhe
Post Thu May 09, 2002 12:52 am

Well the light breast plate with 60% constant magick resist is nice too =)
Post Thu May 09, 2002 1:01 am

Fasttrak
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I will stick with my Lords Mail with magic resist.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 1:38 am
Talman
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Well I hope these directions will be good enough, very few would find this I assume. You need to go to Ebonheart, it is next to Vivec. If you have the map you can see that south of Ebonheart there are some islands directly south of it. They are the ones on the map that are right off the end of the peninsula, not the ones on the left side of the peninsula. Swim out and go island to island. I think it was the second from the last island, you go in the water and there should be a door underwater on the south end of the island. The name of it is Lost Dwemer Checkpoint. When you go inside there will be pockets of air to catch your breath, basically it is an underground building that was filled with water from the ocean at some time in the past. Make sure you take alot of healing potions with you in case you can't get air you can restore some health to keep you alive. Also there are some mechanical type guardians. When you get a little ways in you will see a door in the middle and there will be a staircase on both sides. You need to go up the staircase and clear those rooms, i think there was a mechanical spider, mechanical swordsman, and something else. They were pretty easy. Make sure that you find the key to the Dwemer Vault before going back down the stairs. It might be locked in something so be prepared to pick or cast opening scrolls. Go down the stairs back into the water and go in that center door and you will find a hatch in the ceiling in there somewhere, that is the hatch to the vault, it is Trapped and Locked with a lock level of 100 so you need the key I mentioned before. Once in the vault there is a badass mechanical guardian I didn't have a problem beating him, but you still might need a couple healing potions. Get the key from the guardian and open the closet. There will be an Enchanted Dragonbone Cuirass with an armor rating of 196 and Constant 100% Fire Resist. This thing is definately kick ass!! It was 10 pounds lighter than my Ebony Cuirass I was wearing. I would post a screenshot showing the armor and the stats for it but I don't know how to post pictures. Just by upgrading from the Ebony Cuirass to this one raised my armor rating from 114 to 147.

Leave a reply if you find it, hopefully my directions were good enough, if anyone needs help ask I will try to help.

P.S. -- I don't know why I decided to go swimming in the ocean down there but I was suprised to see that door underwater. Well worth it!!
Post Thu May 09, 2002 1:47 am
IncendiaryLemon

Truly interesting... Although the stats of the armor are completely based on your own skill in the corsponding armor class.

Ill check this out though.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:38 am

condor

nice armour its ac showed 226 to me
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:09 pm

CarbonIsoTope

Hiya, where exactly is EbonHeart? It's not on my world map. Someone tell me where it is in relation to one of the ViVec Buildings.

Cheers
Post Thu May 09, 2002 9:26 pm

Its a big city on the world map right next to vivec. Its west of vivec. Can't miss it.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 10:07 pm

BattleSaint
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

That armor is the Lords Mail, and it's used in a quest later, forget which faction though
Post Thu May 09, 2002 10:14 pm

is there anyway you could take a screen shot of your map where the cave is casue i looked all over and all i found was a door to an underwater grotto with nothing in it
Post Fri May 10, 2002 1:20 am

OldScho0l74
Village Leader
Village Leader

How did you open drawer?

I am inside the underwater place but can't get the level 60 lock undone to retrieve the key inside. Any tips on where to get a scroll that can open 60+? I had a scroll to unlock 100 but I used it on a 100 lock in Vivec. I made a spell for myself but it won't cast. I'm not too good with magic. Lock picking is out too. Thanx for any tips.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 4:23 am
IncendiaryLemon

Guest First...

THAT IS THE RIGHT PLACE... you just need to go farther in... the Dwemmer entrance is at the back of the grotto.

As for the desk...

When you enter go straight through the open double door and bank a left down a short corridor... it will turn right and leave you under a hatch to a tower. In the tower is the key to the table... the table key will get you into the final chamber.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 3:39 pm

IncendiaryLemon

For those of you with Lords Armor... It has the same armor value. However I find the Total Resistance to Fire much more useful than the charged effects of the lords mail.
Post Fri May 10, 2002 5:35 pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next