Neverwinter Vault Announces Neverwinter Connection Games
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Kristophe
Obi-Wan Kermobi
Obi-Wan Kermobi

Neverwinter Vault Announces Neverwinter Connection Games

I missed this newsbit the other day...when I was cruisin' down the web highway at top speed (must have been that web cop's speed gun that distracted me)...but <a href="http://nwvault.ign.com/index2.shtml" target="_blank">Neverwinter Vault</a> had this interesting announcement...
<br>
<br><blockquote><em> Neverwinter Connections Games
<br>As a daily feature we will be posting upcoming games being organized by Neverwinter Connections, the communities real time game matching site, that still require players. If you are looking to hook up with other players then this is your chance. Simply click the link that interests you, from the selection below, and signup for the game. You can also use NWC to host your own games and find like minded players to get a gaming group together. Please note, dates and times are GMT </em></blockquote>

So start up your web browser's engine(s) and shoot on over to case the "Vault"...always lots of good things going on there:-)
Post Fri May 07, 2004 6:20 pm

This has been going on there for about a year now... you're way, WAY late.
Post Fri May 07, 2004 6:21 pm

Late or not, thanks for the info.. it's news to me.
Post Fri May 07, 2004 6:34 pm

Lucky Day

I've found it an annoying distraction on their site. There are much, much more useful things on it.
Post Sat May 08, 2004 6:20 pm