Members
Usergroups
Perfect character (I need advices)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Liquidkill

Perfect character (I need advices)

1: Be a breton or a redguard (would a redguard have enough mana at 100 INT and under the atronach sign?)

2: Choose END (to get the most HP possible)

3: Choose atronarch (sp?) as your sign

4: Major/minor the skills that take the SLOWEST TO RAISE, even if they're not usefull to you

5: Ok, the stats cap is 100, and if you do it correctly you'll end up with 100 STR/END/INT/SPD/WILL/PER/AGI at high level, and you'll have a lot of hp because you chose END at the beginning (a redguard would have more HP at the end but I don't know if he'd have enough mana?)

6: If you want to raise STR/END/AGI when you LEVEL UP, you have to raise one of your MISCELANIOUS skill of the same attribute (let's say sneak is in your misc. skill you'd raise skill 10 times to raise AGI at your level up), and you do that for the 3 attributes you plan to raise when you level. Why? Well, that'll give you a X5 modifier for the stats you want.

Basically, you'd end up with 100 in all the attributes, a lot of mana and HP. Do you think this would work?
Post Mon May 06, 2002 11:43 am

Rilian
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Generally it looks like a good approach. I can't comment on 1-3 as I've been analyzing the skills/modifier formulas.

#4 If your only goal in the game is to max out "all" your skills to 100 then this is as good as any. However don't do it at the cost of game enjoyment. You may want to Major a skill that is very useful to you when you need it. However you don't use it that often. You can always buy training to beef up lagging skills.

Maybe your a pyro and want to cast powerful fireballs at everyone early in the game. Use often/Magic/Major and you will max it out early. You would be wasting a 1.5x multiplier thereafter. ah.. what the hell... let me burn something..

#6 Remember, 10 of those 30 points must be a primary (major/minor) skill to level up.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 3:00 pm