Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Chapters 1-5 knitting up some loose ends.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Broco
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Chapters 1-5 knitting up some loose ends.

I have a few unfinished quests:

Hordes of the Elite Warriors; where are all the orcs and what, (where is the) cave they refering to.

Cor Angars Amulet; Never found it or Angar after he ran off to the south somewhere, now itīs gone from the qest log altogether. Where is he supposed to be? Perhaps one can find him and the amulet anyway and get it flagged as done.

Feroīs Sword; ...where? (draw a map )

Four wolves for Pepe; Ok Iīve been all over the area, killing wolves still canīt flag that quest.

Neorasī Dragon Egg Brew; I gave him the Dragon egg from stash that one of the dragons had, told him to give a bit of the potion, slept went back dialog about potion doesnīt come up. Just brew me this... and the barter along with pickpocket. What does he give? Quest was flagged as done however.

Jan the smith wanted some dragon blood, I got this quest before killing the last dragon he had no blood on him (ice). Should I go back and check the other dragons incase some blood has mysteriously appeared on their corpses? Quest appears to have wanished from the logs now anyway.

What determines when one can get new runes, I assume the Magic ability?

Character status; broke lvl 35 Paladin , wielding Holy Executioner and paladins armour, just died in the woods outside monastery when ambushed by orcs. Guess Iīll be hardcore now and delete all the saves and start a new character....
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:20 am
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Dragons Blood - you need to learn the skill to do it.

Fero's Sword - Where you go to kill Hosh Pak, the sword is next to the tree stump holding tent up, where the Hosh Pak stands. To get there, Head out castle, down the Log, head west, get to the Stone Road from Castle (south side) follow the path from there south, go up the hills head west, then up the slope, you will find the sword up there.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:24 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Chapters 1-5 knitting up some loose ends.

quote:
Originally posted by Broco
Hordes of the Elite Warriors; where are all the orcs and what, (where is the) cave they refering to.

Refer to the grid map. The cave Ingmar refers to is in grid D11. Kill the orc colonel and he'll drop a map. That map will help you A LOT.

@linkitch again: May I steal your pic for a second? Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Broco
Four wolves for Pepe; Ok Iīve been all over the area, killing wolves still canīt flag that quest.

Take a nap. Then go to the tent around the area where Pepe herds his sheep. The four young wolves (NOT wolves) should be there. If this doesn't help, you may want to cheat. But, of course, try this first and see if it helps.

quote:
Originally posted by DABhand
Dragons Blood - you need to learn the skill to do it.

A guy named Gestath teaches you how to do it. Refer to the map of the Mine Valley. You should be able to find him in the bottom right area of the map.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:35 am
Broco
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks, I have the orc map, now if only I can remember which groups I have killed.. Hmm orcs where attacking and killed some farmers, along with the firemage praying in the shrine near the monastery. I suppose this is scripted, and one canīt save them... Or I spent too long searching. :/
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:23 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Game works like this. Till you come certain distance to the orcs they will stay by farmers both doing nothing. After triggering them they attack, You or farmers who are scripted as enemies. Try to come from other sides. Maybe they will run to you leaving farmers alone. Or try at night while farmers are sitting by campfire.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:28 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

I don't know, but I think of this way:

PREMISE:
All "human beings" are hostile to "beasts," and vice versa.
Both you and the farmers are considered as "human beings"
Orcs are considered as "beasts."

CONCLUSION:
You and the farmers are hostile to orcs, and vice versa.

(Darn, I think like an ancient Greek.)

Actually, seekers (dark mages) are considered as human beings. So, orcs will attack dark mages. If dark mages attack you in the city, people will not fear them -- they'll just speculate and watch the fun of the duel.
Post Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:37 pm
Irf
High Emperor
High Emperor

I think the scripting is a little more complicated, orcs are hostile to all humans, but frendly to anything non-human, whereas wolves and wargs are hostile to humans, sheep, giant rats (maybe scavengers?) but friendly with just about anything else
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:06 am
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

killed all the orcs shown in the map but the quest isn'T over ? what should ido ?
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:48 pm
Irf
High Emperor
High Emperor

did you kill an orc named Hosh-Pak? if so go tell oric in the castle, otherwise keeep looking
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:54 pm
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

i killed hosh-pak and warlords but havent talked to Oric hmm ok
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:15 pm