Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I'm LVL 8 now and haven't chosen allegiance yet...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

Hey. I think I'm able 2 join either the new camp or the brotherhood, but when i ask about it, screen message shows up saying i must b level 5. Also, in old mine, Ian refuses 2 gimme the list. Am I screwed?
Post Tue Feb 05, 2002 3:44 am

SteelCradle
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Don't know about the new camp, but if you want to join the brotherhood you should the baal quests.That's how you get enough respect to impress Cor Kalom.I guess there is kinda same way when joining the new camp, you should just do enough their quests and give the list to them.Why Ian won't give it to you? Be a bit more specific..

Post Tue Feb 05, 2002 5:49 am
Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

I had the same problem with the list my second time through. After Diego tells you about the list, you NEED to then ask him, 'Why would he give the list to me?' or something very similar to that. If you don't it won't give you all the talking options and you can't tell Ian that Diego sent you, so he doesn't give you the list. So to recap just go talk to Diego again.
Post Tue Feb 05, 2002 12:03 pm