Members
Usergroups
Some Gameplay Help PLease!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Akaz1976

Some Gameplay Help PLease!

i need some more help. Currently i am wearing all impreial legion armour with AF of 33 (some items higher some lower). Is there any significantly better imperial legion armour out there? cause even the fort captains wear the same armour i am wearing and tho i have other better armour (Ordinator and some dwemer) i prefer to wear legion issued armour only (RPG reasons).

Also what is the highest cash balance merchents u guys have seen that buys Soul Gems? primary item for sale that i have are soul gems so an enchanter with high cash balance would be best cause i want to get some of my stuff enchanted (primarily 3 rings for Recal, Mark and Sout Trap as my magika skills suck) and these enchantments cost a bundle.

and finally the blades require INT to progress but my Orc tho noble isnt exactly sharpest sword around. Is it possible progress thru the main plot with out raising INT?

Thanx and i would prefer some 'inrole' solutions if possible.

Akaz
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:51 am

1- I think there is better armor on guards of the duke, but not sure how much better and not sure if you are willing to kill for it...no clue if it is quest-able.

2- Creeper, in Caldera, in the Ghorak Manor, has 5K, buys everything at-price, and buys everything except alchemical stuff. It doesn't matter how much $ the enchanter has b/c you are paying her, not the other way around.

3- sorry, dunno
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:33 am

Armor: well, there's the Lord's Mail and the Dragobone Cuirass. Both are heavy (and Imperial IIRC) with an armor rating of 300+, depending on your skill. The first is under Ebonheart, the second can be found via Mudan Grotto (no idea where that one is, don't have my notes with me).

Cash: forget about cashing in those Golden Saint/Ascended Sleeper etc. gems. The most a merchant'll give you is about 5k - unless you fire up a mod, there are some around with 40k merchants.

INT: you only need high INT when you want to reach the higher ranks in the Blades. It doesn't (or shouldn't) affect the main quest at all. You simply won't be Chief Supreme Spymaster in the end At least that's what I expect, would be very very bad of Bethesda to overlook the 'Path of the Orc'.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:51 am