Cant find the Dwemer puzzle box

I need to find the dwemer puzzle box in Arkngthand but I cant find it

I Looked everywhere but I still cant find it

HELP plz!!!
Post Thu May 09, 2002 4:58 am

Loth
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

This is EXACTLY what I was just about to post. I have the strat guide and the puzzle box is NOT where the guide claims it is.

Guest, if you didn't know already, it's supposed to be in the Cells of Hollow Hand but I cannot find it in there. All I see are three of those heavy cogs on or near the three-tiered shelves - Two are on the shelves and one is in the open crate.

This will suck if the main quest is broken for me. Argh.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 5:04 am
condor

This Question has been aswered before on this forum many times.(at least one a day) Last time for me. AT the start. Go down underneath you. Go through the door its on a bottom shelf on the right side i think.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 5:13 am

In Arkngthand?????
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:02 pm

Arax_TheBold

answer

Heh, the boss is living in a room all by himself, hes the one with the the two handed axe. The puzzle box is on the left on the very first shelf, 2nd from the bottom left hand side.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:14 pm

The puzzle box is in the Cells of Hollow Hand room after killing Boss Crito to your left hand side there is a three tier shelf either it was on the second shelf or third sitting right in plain site a little brown box.
Post Thu May 09, 2002 2:15 pm

Arieles

the box..

Loth, heh don't feel bad.. the box isn't in there for me either =/.. there are only cogs on one of the shelves and an armorer hammer on the other =/

Sigh
Post Fri May 10, 2002 11:28 am

Arieles

two very similar rooms in two totally different places ;)

Found it using a guys directions from an old post..

Yup, when you enter the ruins, and go down that ramp of rubble, there's another ramp of rubble leading up to a balcony above those doors that leads in to the main part of the dungeon where you explored. There's a door on that balcony that leads in to a room where a relatively tough looter is. Kill him, and that puzzle box is on a shelf to the left of you.

Heh went through that whole place and missed that area.. grumble
Post Fri May 10, 2002 11:56 am

Saphyre
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I cant freaking find the puzzle box either... but I do remember fighting Boss Crito I just forgot where? Boss Crito is not in hollows hand, i fought him and killed him, but I dont remember where I fought him, I dont loot peoples body completely so i know he should be somewhere around here
Post Fri May 17, 2002 6:19 pm