Usergroups
I Went For A Wander...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

I didnt mean TribalMan or Sauron actually, you two didnt say that much, and what you said wasnt really that rude;). But that other 'thing' that posts here really irritates me. I check these forums every few days and I ALWAYS see him posting in random topics how poor MW is and how cool Gothic was. I dont mean that Bearishsun dude, dont really know him either:) Yes, I mean Mattias Kreku, he is about as much fun as that Ravenhood guy at morrowind.com. Hmm, I think I'll troll the Gothic forums everytime I see him post his messages here again... Oh wait, I wont. I'll actually just laugh at him and leave the Gothic community alone so they can enjoy their game without being disturbed by obsessed maniacs.

But really, whats the point of posting how much he dislikes MW in a post from a dude who just says he liks it? Instead of saying 'cool, you like t. Have fun" he starts his same old rant again. bah, now he even wasted 10 minutes of my time.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:02 am
Mattias Kreku
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

If you don't like what I write then don't read what I write. Get a life instead? Just a friendly suggestion.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:16 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Just one thing... please keep off each other's throats. Thank you.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:54 pm
Singing Sausage
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Mattias Kreku vomited:

"If you don't like what I write then don't read what I write. Get a life instead? Just a friendly suggestion."

Good god, man, I am not sure if this is necessarily about what you write, but the lack of difference overall in the posts you inundate us with daily, and the alarming repetitiveness in the above-described posts that you seem not to care about. It is one thing to find fault, expound upon them, and list those faults that are simply unnacceptable to you or others. It is QUITE another to continually assault readers daily with the same list of faults, and your corresponding feelings involving those faults, with the same, tired posts that are nearly spam save for the fact that you word them slightly differently each time, and sometimes you even use a different paragraphical structure.

Here's an idea, and yes, although radical, I assure you, it is completely mine. Why not tattoo all of the complaints about Morrowind that you have on your back, chest, neck and face, and then, anytime you feel the urge to post the drivel you have in the past, you can just send us a pic of the section of your body that contains that days' complaint, which at some point was also last weeks' complaint, which, strangely enough, was ALSO at some point last MONTHS' complaint. It will save you time and effort because all you have to do is post a picture, and we will give it a cursory glance, and than we will forget about it, because like all of your posts, with the exception of the first twenty or so, the pictures all look the SAME.

Not to flame, but to alert an individual to a questionable act, circumstance, or disagreement with a product is valid, and ,indeed, a good thing. You, however, have gone far past the point of alerting people, and have continued on the path to superfluous ridiculousness. To continue to batter people with the "Mallet of Obfuscative Redundancy, +5", also known as your posts, is idiocy.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:14 pm
Mephisto
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

A definition of a troll post (this one is from Blizzard Entertainment)

Troll Topic
A troll post is a post not designed to ask a question but to generate outrage and flames from the fans. It is ok to state your opinion as long as it is not repeated more than once.

Need I say more? But this is the last I'll say about it, the mods have better things to do then keep flamewars away...
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:35 pm
Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

Enough of thie kind of exchange.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:36 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2