Final questions before endgame.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

Final questions before endgame.

Hi! I just have a few questions to ask before I continue with the end.

• #1) I've been having problems with the treasure hunt. I have tried everything in the walkthrough and side quest guide to no avail. Can someone tell me exactly where the key is to be found? I have found everything up until this point.

• #2) I am running version 1.13. Is there a way to get Lord Inut's bow with this version or must I have the patch?

• #3) Is there a way to get a carrot or have one spawned if I have eaten all of them? LOL. I didn't know of this quest until now.

• #4) Will there be any repercussions if I download the patch V1.16a now?

All I have left to do is kill Iserbius but I would like to goof off and play a few sidequests before I kill the big bad. Not to mention that 20,000 exp for Lord Inut is a pretty good amount, wouldn't ya say?

TIA ~T
Post Sun Mar 16, 2003 9:07 pm
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

1) Once on the teleport platform at level two (entrance to the Goblin Kingdom), cast night vision and look for a ledge/catwalk accross the cave. this ledge leades to a sort of indentation in the wall, there's also a piece of lader hanging - that's your destination. (I usually jump from the platform to the ledge, but it might be tricky). Once there, stay under the lader, open your inventory, hover mouse cursor over a showel and press "use" button (F by default). This should produce the key.

2) RPGDot walkthrough says that Lord Inut quest is given in the game patched to 1.14..

3) No idea. There was a thread about finding a carrot to make the "strange potion". May be you can find a good advise there?

4) I played Arx ver. 1.15 and had no problems.. Don't know about 1.16, and I never needed the patching 1.16 did.

Good luck
Post Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:59 pm