FAQ
Members
Usergroups
OC guards!?!?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

Well,i don't think is normal.
It was a beautiful day,I woke up with Mud in my bed,but i've thinking:today i will beat some of the guys around here.
OK,i've beat some guards and shadows too and
now i have a problem.
The beaten guards and shadows don't want to fight with me any more,because they are afraid of me,i beat a digger in front of
Bloodwyn and the guy don't say anything or
at least will beat me(he says that he don't saw anything).
The question is:this "afraid of me" is normal
if you beat'me good,cause i want to fight with them and no one wants?(except Ghorim)
The same problem is on the NC too.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 11:43 pm

You must be good. I need to defeat "Kergo" in a fight and when i hit him he never takes dmg can u tell me how storng i need to be. And do i ever do more then simple jobs forsome guatrds like control them or something?
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:22 am

Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

They all runaway because you have a reputation as a badass, enjoy it while it lasts.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:30 am
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

You'll have a good idea when you are strong enough to beat kirgo, but you don't have to beat him to be allowed to join the old camp, *IF* you do the other jobs.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:13 am
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

well, if you walk around kicking everyone's ass, of course they're going to become afraid of you!! Why don't you go and kick Gomez's ass in the castle..wait til you see how fast HE runs away..

Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:26 am

Really i need to know becuase all i can kill now r wolves who kick my ass and 1 more question EVERYTIME i try to fight Kergo i deal 0 DMG TO HIM how do i hit him
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:44 pm

It's the badass again.I know you can't beat Gomez but if he wasn't invincible,at least at this chapter i've beat his ass too cause he is jumpy.i think all of you know that if you tell him that you know Yberrion his gonna wack you.I want to see his face when i will take Uriziel ant stick it in his but.
I also kicked Mud(mistake??) and he don't want to come with me anymore.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:50 pm

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-01-06 16:50, Anonymous wrote:

I also kicked Mud(mistake??) and he don't want to come with me anymore.

Well, some people would say that you made a big mistake by kicking Mud's arse. On those cold dark nights, shooting stars, the sweaty mines. Some people think that after a few rice schnapps, lights turned low, the russel of a pink teddy, Mud asking if you want to get into something more comfortable, well, you get the picture.
Post Sun Jan 06, 2002 10:56 pm

I figured out why Mud's so friendly... there aren't any sheep in the colony. You figure it out .
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:34 am