RPGDot Network    

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Fun things todo in the demo!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Fun things todo in the demo!

The Gothic 2 demo ends pretty fast, but there is alot of fun things you can do, even as level 1!

First, you can jump from the cliffs behind Xardas tower and try to land on Lester!

Bah, that was all...

If you know about other fun things todo in the demo, please post them here.
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:55 pm
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

I can't think of anything fun to do in the demo... ... ...
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:50 pm
Korzen
Forsaken
Forsaken

Well killing all the sheep could be considerd fun...
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:56 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Well, if the demo suddenly turns into the real game... No, just a though, but it sure would be nice.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:10 pm
Srikandi
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Getting Bartok to kill all the monsters in the woods (including the Orc and the Shadowbeast) without dying was pretty fun... when I took him hunting, he was pretty badly mauled by the shadowbeast -- only a sliver of life left -- and had finished all his health potions. (Maybe he expected me to do more of my share than I was doing. ) But I was determined to have him get that orc, since I wanted the weapon to give to the blacksmith. And I wanted Bartok to survive, since he teaches bowmanship. So I left him in the middle of the woods while I went up to the farmhouse for a good sleep. When I came back the next day, sure enough he was still out there and had most of his life back; as I approached he began swinging at the orc, and had killed him by the time I arrived.

The moral is: the AI shuts down when the player character isn't around, and this can be exploited, but I'm not complaining!

It was also fun looting all the houses in the upper town, since most of their occupants are missing. Nice to have a chance to use that lockpick skill you get from the blacksmith...
Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:14 pm
hoyp
High Emperor
High Emperor

Perhaps the most interesting that happen to me in the demo is when the orc scout chased me and he was killed by the shadow beast because he keeps shouting

Another fun moment was when I hit Canthar and ran and he fell from the cliff and died . His wapon is pretty powerful (requires 20 strength and does 30 damage).
Post Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:54 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

ha ha go to the upper level on the map and u find a cave where is a weapon : DragonSlasher it requires 85 strenght and does 85 damage by the way with that weapon i finished the game also but be carefull cos there are 2 Skelet Paladins donno ifthat weapon is in demo also
Post Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:50 pm