The Weed Monopoly Quest?? (spoilers!)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
rhettburns
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

After Y'berion has died I made my way to the new camp with 2 quests
1. to help water mages with their escape plan.
2 and the Weed Monopoly quest where Cor Al? asked me to investigate the weed production going on at the NC.

Problem is, the guys in the cave in front of nc won't talk to me and Cor? went off with some templers in search of the sleeper. So, should I kill the 3 guys in the cave or just write off this mission as failed? Or am I completely missing something?
Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 8:57 pm

I believe that the swamp weed quest is to be completed before Y'berion's death and Cor Angar's departure.
There is a baal in the new camp that is selling weed, you can get a quest from him to sell his weed for him, you'll get a reward. This baal will also tell you about another guy who is in the bar (as you enter directly to your left)who has trouble selling his weed. You can help him sell his weed as well. After you have done that I think you need Cor Angar to fininsh the quest and get some reward.
This is what I figure. Note, however, that I never joined the swamp camp but I did do the weed selling I mentioned.
Hope this is of help.

Helios Cynicos
Post Fri Nov 30, 2001 9:34 pm

Nope, I think he's talking about a different quest. Well you can just slaughter the guys in the cave, but it would be no use for you since you won't meet Cor Khalom again in the way you probably imagine

Post Sat Dec 01, 2001 8:13 pm

rhettburns
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thanks, thta's what I figured. Well, I have no problem killing those burnouts.
Post Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:59 pm