Anybody uncover the whole map?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Anybody uncover the whole map?

Did anybody uncover the whole map? To tell you the truth i found that to be an exciting thing about morrowind. Ive had the game since the first day i came out...and i played for about 3 weeks. Well i got really really overwhelmed with all there is to do. So i stopped playing. But now...im really itching to play again. so im guessing that on monday im gonna start anew (on vacation now). I was just wondering if anyone opened that big map?
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:49 pm
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I have not played morrowind for some time now, I did uncover the entire map, It took me about 5 hours of continuis exploring, I belive iv seen about all there is to see but I have yet to play the other houses Telvanni and 2 of the vampire clans.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:58 am
Brenner
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

5 hours with your speed at 1500+ maybe?

i have run on the water from azura's temple at the bottom right to the top islands of sheograd with my speed at 1100 and it still took roughly 5 real minutes. that uncovers on very thin strip of the map which doesn't quite hit everything in viewable distance. just a guess, but if you could hold your speed at 1500+ for the duration of legitimately uncovering the map, it would still take 5-6 hours hours + some good jumping boots. and you would not find any of the underwater stuff that way.
Post Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:52 am
Ral-Jiktar
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I needed 20+ potions of Levetate plus some magic to incress levetation speed. 1 constant effect water walking. 4 constant effect +40 speed and lots more stuff, to fight.

www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/ral-jiktar
Post Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:35 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well, that was really fast then.
Post Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:45 pm
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

damn...i think im gonna take it slow...see all there is to see....i know it will take long especially because i dont play too long each day, but hey at least ill see it all.
Post Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:36 pm