Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I can't seem to find a way to kill first orc camp!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

I can't seem to find a way to kill first orc camp!!!

So i mean first orc camp about after you kill the 4 wolves when you enter VoM there r first 2 orc warriors patrolling these i can kill by taking them on one by one !!!
But after that there r like 3 shamans and 10 orc warriors !! how do i take them on one by one or what is an easy wat t kill them ???
Pls help me!!!

I never could be close enough to the shaman to kill him without at least 5 orcs coming at me !!!
and his fireballs kill me in like 5 to 7 shots !!!!
i have 15 fire protection total !!!
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:34 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

before you reach those orcs there is a secret passage, your suposed to take that path... there are only 5 goblins on your way then..

when you enter the VoM pass, look to the left, there is the secret passage.
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:37 pm
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

ty i'll look into it !!
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:43 pm
bugeye
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have played the game about 4 times though now both as a paladin and a mage. (I am not the merc type)

Anyway, each time I took out all those orcs. If you are a mage (the first time I played I was a mage) then there is a rune of small healing to be found there which is very useful.

Anyway, the way to beat them is to lure them away from the shamans until there are only shamans left.

Simply pop into the opening and wait for the sound of swords being unsheathed and then run back down the path. Using the R key to look behind you periodically, run until all the orcs following have stopped and all but the closest have started to put their weapons away. Stop and turn around and it should then be just you and one on one orc. All the others will be walking back. Do not advance more than a few steps and he will come to you.

Keep doing this until all warriors have been slain and then sticking close to the right hand side, run straight up to the shaman around the right hand corner and take him out. then on to the next shaman etc.

As a side note, where are the female orcs?
Post Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:31 pm
scratch
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The Orc Camp

I also used the hit and run method to get rid of these guys. I'd creep up, fire of a couple of arrows and then run back down the gully. The Orcs bellow when they stop, so I'd take a few more steps then turn and shoot off a few more arrows. Repeat as required.
As regards the females it could be that some of these Orcs are females. Where are the kids? Could be that Orcs are like pigeons, whoever saw a baby pidgeon?[/u]
Post Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:55 pm