Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where to find the nest???
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

i jusd openet the gate where asghan is..
alott a crawlers came out..but now i'm stuck..i went into the cave..killet some morecrawlers..i see a tunnel with weird red shit around it...there are eggs at ent of tunnel...and i see these weird pipe-like things

http://forum.gamers.nl/attachment.php?s=7637e17a351522721f7632dd502a5b7a&postid=417076

where cAN I EVER find this damned nest?
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:02 pm

Jaegermeister2k
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

From where you came into the cave keep left,you can go further down,the nest is easy to find.All you have to do is when you enter the cave after the gate where you see those pipes on the left side it should go down.Take a look around.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:14 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

well..i guess i have found the place where the nest is SUPPOSED to be

http://forum.gamers.nl/attachment.php?s=f4a4a891af9306abf447973413165b88&postid=417110

it's empty..what the hell isthis?

anonymous..it's the cave with the weird red stuff around it..only idon't see the nest here at all...

[ This Message was edited by: bigkabuto on 2002-01-13 13:21 ]
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:19 pm
Jaegermeister2k
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

LOL,how'd that happen?Well anyways,you only need 3 eggs,take em all though,they are 300 each,well 150 when u trade.As for the queen,it only gives u 2000 exp after you kill it,so don't worry.

People often report suck bugs,i'm at the end of the game right now,and the only bug i noticed is a closed gate.
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:27 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

to tell you another very weird thingman
i returned to the 2 templars..and said..i found thenest...he said go back to thecamp...the whole brotherhood thanks you..WELL.. this is so damn weird...first it started with the gate that wouldnt open anymore..then can the old mine containing 0 crawlers...only some crawlers when the gate opens to the cave of thenest...and now the queen is gone..as if i killed it..while i havent even seen it...damn this is strange...and not fun...i'm missing all the creatures andstuff now..
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:33 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

what is it with this game...i loaded an older savegame used the noclipping code...and the nest was there now..thequeen plus crawlers...how the hell is it possible that in my newest savegame the queen just wasnt there??? is there a chance that i will miss otherthings too? like when ifinally get to meet with the sleeper that iwont see thecreature at all?
Post Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:52 pm