View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Few questions about the quest with commander Gordar

yes i got a question again
he ask me to get the report from the 3 mines, i allready did for 1 and checked the others,
but at the mine where you have to accross the river (the one alone)
there's no leader and i can't get information from a miner, he told me something about marco or whatever

and at the other mine, i can't find persons (only death persons)
and he still says i need to get the reports from them all

so, what i have to do?

Thx
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:41 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

1. you need to find marco t get the report about the ore..

2. you need to find diego to getthe report about the mine whaere everybody are dead...

there is one more mine you need to kill all the snappers or the snapper leader (but to do that you need to talk to one of the man-at-arms...) getting the snapper leader's claws can help you a lot...
Post Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:49 pm
Orc Hunter 06
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

before you find diego you have to go kinda deep into the mine with dead people and minecrawlers and find the body of sergio... pick the letter from his body and read it to trigger the quest to find diego
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:59 am
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

quote:
Originally posted by Orc Hunter 06
before you find diego you have to go kinda deep into the mine with dead people and minecrawlers and find the body of sergio... pick the letter from his body and read it to trigger the quest to find diego

You mean Silvestro? goed back only Silvestro, paladins, and convicts there, gonna start searching Diego and Marco this evening..
Thx alot guys
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:12 pm
Kroetsjov
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You're correct, the body in the mine is from Sylvestro ...

Good luck searching!
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:31 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

You don't have to read the note to find Diego, he's at the same place the whole time. And as to the dragon-snapper quest..you have to talk to the one that report on the ore.. you will get the quest killing the pack-leader of the snappers..you can get information about the pack-leader of Bilgot if you do him a favor..
Also, learn how to remove claws befor killing the pack-leader, a merchant in the upper quarter gives you a reward for the claws.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:25 pm
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

quote:
Originally posted by Aphazel
You don't have to read the note to find Diego, he's at the same place the whole time. And as to the dragon-snapper quest..you have to talk to the one that report on the ore.. you will get the quest killing the pack-leader of the snappers..you can get information about the pack-leader of Bilgot if you do him a favor..
Also, learn how to remove claws befor killing the pack-leader, a merchant in the upper quarter gives you a reward for the claws.

hmm, any idea where i can find diego? i searched in the mountains, ran, bunches of lizard men after me, also accidently entered the camp from the orcs :X, and uhm, also searched in the demon tower but had to ran from the demon, he nearly killed me...
i allready did the snapper quest and learned how to remove claws and teeths btw...
and uhm, yes, a stupid question :p how to shoot with a crossbow? i don't shoot any bolt if i just click...
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:56 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

You need to have bolts in your inventory to be able to shoot. No bolts, no shooting.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:51 pm
(kc)wolverine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

besides bolts you have to click the musebutton and press theforward key
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:20 am
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

crossbowbolts wasn't the problem, i have lots... thx to tell me i need to click forward
i also searched again after marco and diego..
nearly got killed by a dragon perkilon or sumthing...
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:21 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

[quote="Crashzone"]
quote:

hmm, any idea where i can find diego? i searched in the mountains, ran, bunches of lizard men after me, also accidently entered the camp from the orcs :X, and uhm, also searched in the demon tower but had to ran from the demon, he nearly killed me...
i allready did the snapper quest and learned how to remove claws and teeths btw...
and uhm, yes, a stupid question :p how to shoot with a crossbow? i don't shoot any bolt if i just click...

I'll try...down at the mining place with Bilgoth I think you can talk to one of the persons and ask where he went, but to toggle this you will have to read the note..if not wan't to read the note try to understand this:
When at the mining place..look towards the old watchtower (where you killed pack-leader) and follow the path..I think you will see the path split before passing the watchtower, then you'll have to go to the left.
just follow the path and at some point the path will split again, now in 3 different ways, and there will also be a lot of bloodflies and some wolfes too. when at this split just follow thr road forward, soon now you will see a path leads into a area surronded by mountains, and there will be two dead knights there, don't fear..just go into the area..and guess who you will find

I'm not sure if all here is correct, but give it a try
Post Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:37 pm
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

[quote="Aphazel"]
quote:
Originally posted by Crashzone
quote:

I'll try...down at the mining place with Bilgoth I think you can talk to one of the persons and ask where he went, but to toggle this you will have to read the note..if not wan't to read the note try to understand this:
When at the mining place..look towards the old watchtower (where you killed pack-leader) and follow the path..I think you will see the path split before passing the watchtower, then you'll have to go to the left.
just follow the path and at some point the path will split again, now in 3 different ways, and there will also be a lot of bloodflies and some wolfes too. when at this split just follow thr road forward, soon now you will see a path leads into a area surronded by mountains, and there will be two dead knights there, don't fear..just go into the area..and guess who you will find

Sweet thanks alot, i found diego, this is an easier way:
Start at the castle
If you go to the mine with death people, the way split, one to a small path into the rocks with death knights, and another path.
Take the small path into the rocks and Diego is just there
Now start searching Marco, the miner said he took the regular way across the brigde...
So gonna start searching there,
thx again dude
Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:49 pm
Crashzone
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

[quote="Crashzone"]
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Crashzone
quote:

Sweet thanks alot, i found diego, this is an easier way:
Start at the castle
If go to the place with the 2 miningplaces, b4 the way splits in 4, it splits in 2, one to a small path into the rocks with death knights, and another path.
Take the small path into the rocks and Diego is just there
Now start searching Marco, the miner said he took the regular way across the brigde...
So gonna start searching there,
thx again dude

Post Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:51 pm