Usergroups
Crypt Question - Im LOST! Can't find Room 9 level 7
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Ravenwench
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yes I would absolutely love to see a female character I could play in Arx 2. ESPECIALLY If there are scantily clad SNAKEMEN! WHOO HOOO. LOL. Im in.. tell me where to start with the concept! LOL.

ALICIA was the MOST annoying of all the characters.. GARY GARY GARY.. I wanted to PUKE. I couldn't even buy her off with some coin and jewelry! LOL. AND OMG.. GARY was NOT much to look at either ! LOL.. I guess money does talk. SHe kept trapping me on the stairs.. Im like.. *OUTTA the way WOMAN!*...

Shany was a strange child.. and the only child in the game if you noticed.. boy I would hate to be her.. might have been more fun for her to become a demon and eat the town.

WE are WAY too wrapped up in this game! LOL...

Red.. REALLY??? What's your magick at... (Mine is now at 103) and I noticed they were so easy to kill in the Helm.. one fire ball each and they were gone. I just walked to the third arrow on the floor near the stairs and when they came out.. I blasted them from a distance and they were toast. But my Mana isn't very high.. so I would have to wait to reload.. before I could hit 5 of them.. NAH.... I'll stick with the hellhound. He is kind of amusing! LOL
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:34 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

I mentioned it was LOW, as in 40ish tops. I didn't invest in casting yet (and plan on reaching 70ish before the end though).
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:52 pm
Ravenwench
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

OH Im sorry.. I didn't see where you said that... See now I invested all in magick... which was great.. up until the mines where you can't use any magick.. so my character is ONE LAME JUMPER! LOL. I keep falling off the platforms into the lava.. oh well...
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:59 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Doesn't really matter since there's nothing really important fighting-wise hapennign there.
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:05 pm
Ravenwench
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

This is true.. but IM so lame at jumping... Im kinda stuck at the moment.. WISH I could levitate.. then I would be in good shape
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:07 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Haha, yeah I felt the same, specially since that jump is pretty hard, they HAD to make you not be able to levitate... It's a bit lame really - specially considering the long loading times of the game...
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:24 pm
Ravenwench
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

YES I agree. THIS part sux. No magick.. and he sinks like a stone.. I die within seconds and wait 5 minutes to reload the game again. IM about ready to give up.. and move on. I cannot make this jump..and I even removed all of his armor and placed something at the edge of the platform hoping to get more distance... nothing. So Stupid. I dont mind hard.. but this is almost impossible..unless Im just a spaz..
Post Mon Jan 13, 2003 10:28 pm
randy3099
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i had to cheat

had to cheat and use passwall. then doggie jumped into the lava to follow me. it was sorta funny, if i wasnt mistaken, he tried to dig in his heels just before he took the final step that plunged him in!

even cheating this game is fun.
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:08 am
Ravenwench
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

REALLY?? Did it work?? Why didn't I think of that! THANKS SO MUCH RANDY! Im going to try that later.. SO all hope is not lost for me and ARX.. YEAH!!!!
Post Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:14 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2