Usergroups
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

This takes over Ultima IX as my all time favorite Single Player 3d RPG.
Couple of things:
I hear people talking of being able to join other camps. I tried to join the sect camp but they wouldnt let me impress the other gurus until I was in chapter 2 (after joining OC).
As for joining NC, forget it, Lares wont even talk to me, and they keep asking for me to bring them something stolen as a test, am I supposed to steal the formula from Cor Calom or what from the old camp?
Also, is it even possible to join another camp? I see messages of people doing it, but it seemed like OC was the only choice the game was giving me.
More topics to follow

Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 5:10 pm

Basically, once you join a camp, you are not allowed to join the other camps (They dont like spies after all).

However, opportunities may come up later in the game to switch camps, depending how you progress. Just continue playing to find out
Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 8:34 pm

I had an idea that I have yet to put into practice: Take the letter from the OC test of faith to the New Camp and see if you can join or get brownie points or a pat on the back or something....
Post Mon Jan 07, 2002 4:01 am

Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

Yea I did that
they dont want it.
I even gave it to Xardas, he dont even want it and its addressed to him. (Well, he never asks for it,and my guy never once mentioned the letter when around him anyway)
Post Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:49 pm

Not the letter to the fire magicians...the list from the old mine.
Post Thu Jan 10, 2002 2:13 am

TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

If you already joined the OC you no longer have that letter. You must have gave it to Diego. They wanted the list from the "test of faith"
Post Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:05 am