Usergroups
Stuck in the orc cemetary!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Necromancer 13
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I have given Baal Lukor both halves of the scroll. He used the symbols in a room to translate the orcish scroll and found out that it was a teleportation scroll. What do i do now? I haven't really found anything else in the caves, so once again i come to the geniuses on the forums for help. Please help me with this, it is driving me cRaZy!
Post Sun Mar 03, 2002 3:46 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I do not exactly know in what part of story in Orc cemetary you are, so I will give you two answers:
- if you already have Orc teleportation scroll in your inventory (from Baal Lukor), go to doors on the left side of bigest room in this complex (closed door), use teleportation scroll (you must hold use forward for relatively long time). Teleport to other side of this door. Open door from there and proceed with Baal Lukor deeper in complex
- if you have not this scroll, you should go with Baal Lukor to this biggest room, something like "cut scene" should begin and he will tell you more...

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-03 01:30 ]
Post Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:29 am

You should go to the biggest room in the cave. There you will find some orcs and a warrior orc.Iyo will have a little trouble with killing them. After you kill them, Ball Lukor will tell you what to do.
Post Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:48 am