Usergroups
The sleeper awoke
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

I delivered the Queen mine dweller's eggs to Cor Kalom and he was quite happy. Cor said that later tonight we would awaken the sleeper; I looked at my watch and we had several hours to kill so Cor and I sat down at the table and started to chew the fat. He offered me some swamp weed and I brought out the rice schnapps. After some weed and schnapps I found out that Cor is not a bad guy. The guard came in and told us everyone was waiting at the temple; so we staggered down there, singing a few bawdy songs along the way. (Cor's a tenor while I sing base). Anyway at the temple courtyard, Cor got up before us and stumbled through a few magic gesters and then there was a hush over the crowd, a strong blinding blue light was upon us and a vision of the sleeper was upon us and then and there we found out that the sleeper is really Mud wearing his pink teddy. Damn that rice schnapps. Damn that Mud and his blue teddy.

Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:47 pm
mersil
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

I enjoy reading your funny post
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 3:56 pm
Ender
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hehehe...nice
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 5:33 pm
NecroDancer
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

THE QUEEN MUST DIE!!!
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 5:54 pm
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I hate mud and his damn pink teddy
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 6:24 pm
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

Mud told me he WAS the queen..although, when he told me how he got excited watching me slaughter minecrawlers, then offered to let me "Crawl around in HIS mine"..I had to kill him..

Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:13 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

To me Mud sayd you my best friend come to my secret place and i show you my Pink Teddys collections.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:46 am
NecroDancer
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I love sitting around the campfire at night eating my Meatbug Ragu ala Snaf(Mud's father?) and listen to Mud tell his stories of why he got thrown in prison. Something to do with the genitals of small animals.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:47 am
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

As you know, Y'Berion, the Spirtual Leader of the Brotherhood, became unconscious as a result of his invocation of the Sleeper. Cor Angar asked me to go the Orc Cemetery to look for hints so they could understand the vision of the Orcs better.
Upon arrival at the Orc Cave I was constantly being attacked by Orc Scouts and Orc Warriors. I finally made it to an opening where I saw a small battle taking place between a Guru and several Orcs. I quickly joined in the battle and it was over at once.
After saving Guru Lukor's life from the Orcs, he agreed to team up with me and together we would solve the secrets of the cemetary. With torch in hand, together we descended into the bowerls of the caves. Darker and darker it grew, as we went further into the cave. There was death everywher. Darker it got, We were constantly on guard for danger. Baal Lukor's voice was noticeably shaken when he said to me in a higher voice than nocmal "Are you looking for a quiet place where we can talk or something." I thought to myself, where had I heard that before. I turned to him in the darken cave, barely making out his features; when I heard the sound of a cork popping out of a bottle and the definite smell of rice schanpps. It appeared that Baal Lukor was pulling what resembled a mask from his face; and said to me in a very high voice: "You're my best fried here, shouldn't we look for a cozy place and get comfortable somewhere?" Damn that rice schnapps. Damn that Mud!
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:05 am

I like you story. Tell more.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:24 pm