Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Exetor
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Red Dragon - Feeling frustrated and dumb

I have been using the Eye of Innos to speak with and defeat 3 of the dragons. I believe the one dragon I cannot find is the Red Dragon, but I'm not absolutely certain. I know I killed the Swamp and Ice dragons, and one more, (stone?) - but I can't find the volcano where it is suggested the Red one lives. I've cleared most of the orcs and monsters out of the VoM, returned to the city and farms for updates, etc. So Where is the Red Dragon?

I'm playing a Paladin, gone thru the Consecration, and am pretty beafy all around now.

I really wish the Journal was more accurate. I think I'm in Chap 4, but can't find any reference to that point. My journal has entries from Chap 1 that haven't been completed (most of them have been).

ALSO!! Is there ANY WAY to PRINT the screen from within the game? I haven't found one, and it would be very nice to be able to mark locations, if not from within the game, then on a printed map.
Post Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:21 am
Darth Mader
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

To find the fire dragon you have to go past Hosh Paks camp, walk through the canyon (where the cave is in which you found the dead body of Olav) and ascend the volcano on the left.

>MAP<
Your target is "Feuerdrache".

Since I've never faced the English version of Gothic or Gothic II, I want to apologize for bumpy translations...
Post Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:43 am
Exetor
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Mader
To find the fire dragon you have to go past Hosh Paks camp, walk through the canyon (where the cave is in which you found the dead body of Olav) and ascend the volcano on the left.

>MAP<
Your target is "Feuerdrache".

Thanks very much. I sure thought I had been there but maybe not.
Did you use external software to capture the map or an internal command?
Post Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:57 am
Barlon2
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Map

that's an awsome map man thnx !! It'll help a lot...I beat the game once before basically blind and never found diego's gold lol, so this is great !!
Post Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:22 am
Darth Mader
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Exetor
Thanks very much. I sure thought I had been there but maybe not.
Did you use external software to capture the map or an internal command?

You're welcome!

But this map wasn't done by me, so I don't deserve the laurels.
Afaik there is a special program to do screenshots in Gothic, but I do neither know the name nor if it really exists...
Maybe the maps are on the CD as images? I've got a feeling that I once have read a thread about this topic in the World Of Gothic-forums.
Hm, but that must've been aeons ago...

Since I've never faced the English version of Gothic or Gothic II, I want to apologize for bumpy translations...
Post Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:25 am