Gothic 2 North America release
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
MC_Renzy
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Gothic 2 North America release

Anyone planing on buying this game who already own the uk version? If so, please be sure to post the differences between the two. I really hope they added new voices to the game. In the UK version, there was only about 10 different voices used. I was really mad when they overused xardas' voice. Diego's voice could also do with a change. Good lord what a horrible first encounter that was.
Post Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:27 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

Why would anyone buy the same game twice? Maybe the web masters wich are German buy both the German and the English version or maybe the GOLD version, but I don't think someone would buy the game twice in the English language.
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:41 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

indeed many that kind of games dont even have voice acting u know its made very well really
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:24 pm
noah
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by EDV
Why would anyone buy the same game twice? Maybe the web masters wich are German buy both the German and the English version or maybe the GOLD version, but I don't think someone would buy the game twice in the English language.

Hmm...I've purchased Ultima VII quite a few times over the years. Counting Thief Gold, I've purchased Thief about 3 times, and Thief II twice.

The way I see it, if I really like a game, and want more of them to be made, I buy it a few times. Every little bit helps. Plus I wear out my copies and it's good to have backups as these are games I will replay in years to come.
Post Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:14 pm