Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - We play for 12 straight hours @
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - We play for 12 straight hours @

I don't normally cover subscriber-only content but this is such a strange idea it's hard to resist...No, this isn't a preview based on 12 hours play - GameSpot is going to <a href="We play Oblivion for 12 straight hours" target="_blank">stream 12 hours straight of live Oblivion gameplay</a>, with Greg Kasavin at the controls:<blockquote><em>Early next week, GameSpot subscribers will have a chance to get an extensive firsthand look at Bethesda's next highly anticipated role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...or rather, a secondhand look. We'll be bringing you a live feed of our first marathon stretch playing the retail Xbox 360 version of the game (prospective players should be wary of potential spoilers).
<br>
<br>GameSpot executive editor Greg Kasavin will be driving the game, offering commentary about the experience as it transpires. Subscribers will see a picture-in-picture view of Kasavin as he spends an increasing number of successive hours playing the game, and they will be able to chat with each other over the course of the event. However, Kasavin will not have access to the chat room, to avoid any outside influences on his time spent evaluating the game.</em></blockquote>Don't blame me if you watch and everything is spoiled.
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:21 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Lol, I saw this earlier, too.
I have read most previews, watched most videos and checked alot of pics but there is no way in hell, I am not watching someone else play, even if I had Gamespot subscriber service.

The only possible exception is if the guy knew where the Unicorn was and it wasn't in the guide.
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:26 am
Gharrick
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

No thanks. I'll wait for the game to come out in a couple of days. I had started listening to some audio where a guy describes in detail what happens to him in-game for the first four hours. Then I quickly turned it off when I realized. Who wants to spoil the plot surprises? I won't read anything that spoils the game or plot; only general opinions.
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:12 pm