A few useful Xploits
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Clueless
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

A few useful Xploits

Dunno if this has been posted before but i thought i should share it just incase..
I found that if u overwrite a game when ur on say chap 4 with a new one ..the old files from chap 4 remains in ur new save so when u enter chap 4 every thing is as u left it during ur old save...to fix this simply delete ur oldworld file..now here is the Xploit: This works both ways so if u back up your oldworld file right after entering chap 4 for the first time and overwrite it when ur done u can kill everything again And ur quests remain solved so if u keep a back up uf the orig oldworld file(the one u finished with first) and overwrite when ur tired of killing orcs..the game proceeds as normal.
If ur playing gothic 4 the first time tho i would not recomend this as it takes little 2 upset game balance.
Another thing ive thought of: I havent tried this yet but if u play a merc and keep all the dragon eggs from chap 5 instead of selling them u should be able to make multiple +15str potions in the last chapter..If any1 has tried this i would love 2 know if it works .
Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:04 am
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

About that potion. It is + 15 to the higher of dex or str. So if you have something to tempp inc dex over str, you can use it to artificially change the potion. Darth Mader explained it when I got 15 dex out of it once.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:39 am