oh, god, hes dead jim
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
oE|Crusader
Village Leader
Village Leader

oh, god, hes dead jim

on my friends comp with gothic2 german fully installed (he aplty saved the file "suicide") i was in the main part of the city where you first meet the paladin, and i got pissed at someone, so likewise i shot him, his friend ran but i capped him too, nobody else saw (it was night) but the alchemist saw me and i didnt spot him, so i drew my sword and cut him open on the spot, unfortunatly a guard saw, but my friend has a nice bow (cant remember the german name) and i capped him in two shots, then his friend, then all of the traders, then finally i killed all killable npcs....the carnage was horrible, next day the bodies were where their owners would have been (they should remain static where they died) and the entire (most of) the city was all dead, i checked, only one guy (someones wife) but upon seeing me she ran to tell lord andre but i capped her before she got there (95% with bow) and then i realised i hadnt killed some pplz, those damn farmers, id never killed em (my friend hadnt) so i went, and i killed em one by one, shooting them and using their sheep as sheilds.......

god......i felt so awful an hour later, when the usually bustling city was just full of the dead,
Post Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:56 am
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Murderer!
Post Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:07 am
hoyp
High Emperor
High Emperor

How did you get so damn powerful?
Post Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:04 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by hoyp
How did you get so damn powerful?

Yeah, tell us!
Post Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:00 pm
oE|Crusader
Village Leader
Village Leader

lifeless friend who happens to speak german fluently, so he bought gothic2 in german.......

2. he is a great gamer

3.i have the skill from 500+ hours of g1, also, if you stand on the rooftop and shoot them they dont fight back, and if they get up a good old arrow knocks em back off

4. i had had a bad day, instead of using rain of fire on the old camp in g1, i decided to murder pplz.....

im a nice guy when my temper is low
Post Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:23 am