Vampires!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
tacomodo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Vampires!

I was wondering. What good are vampires? I mean, other than the added stats and such, why would I want to play a vampire?

I recently got turned into one, and now people wont talk to me, I can't regain health by resting, I take damage from being outside during daytime, and I get this annoying dream description every time I rest. I am a thief so there isn't much mana for draining...

So, can someone tell me a bit about vampires, how it's like being one, the pros and cons, the can dos and cant dos etc

Biggest drawback seems to be that you can't talk to anyone. Will it stay this way? If thats the case then what the hell is the point of being a vampire? :/

Purty pleeeease! The vampire thing is REALLY REALLY cool, but I dont want to be one if it's all bad (yes yes, except for stats
Post Sat May 18, 2002 8:39 pm
Kalkren
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

turning into a vampire

How do you turn into a vampire? someone said you have to be bit, but where are vampires at? Are you all talking about Ash Vampires? And also I have the 100% disease resist stuff from being the nevarine and all. So is there a way to get turned into a vapire with these resists?
Post Sat May 18, 2002 8:50 pm
Rawis
Gorthaur
Gorthaur

Im also wondering about vampires... where can I find them?
Post Sat May 18, 2002 9:21 pm
SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

*sigh

you find vamps in certain ancestral tombs.

There are special Vampire ONLY quests... you have to find the vampire guild of the vampire that bit you.. you are now part of that guild... you will then get 11 quests total to do as a vamp... then you can do a quest to become UN vamped... PERMANENTLY. so... do the 11 quests and become un vamped... simple

Don't you feel better now?
Post Sun May 19, 2002 12:57 am
coil
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by SuperCowMan24
*sigh

you find vamps in certain ancestral tombs.

There are special Vampire ONLY quests... you have to find the vampire guild of the vampire that bit you.. you are now part of that guild... you will then get 11 quests total to do as a vamp... then you can do a quest to become UN vamped... PERMANENTLY. so... do the 11 quests and become un vamped... simple

sigh...simple when you know....
if its so hard to answer someone...don't bother m8
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:05 am
Zaal
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by coil

sigh...simple when you know....
if its so hard to answer someone...don't bother m8

Like any board, you get an newbies coming on all the time that ask questions that some people have seen hundreds of times. It does get frustrating, even for the most patient of people, and in most cases you can point to a FAQ where someone can go and read up.

I wish we had a FAQ we could point to so that people wouldn't come here and ask the same questions over and over. Does anyone know of something like that in the works?

Zaal

Yes, that's my face; I'm constipated.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:19 am
Shifter
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

I want to be Blade or Buffy and kill all the vamps! Woo hoo.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:14 am
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

I do.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Sun May 19, 2002 2:32 am

A bit southeast of Khuul (Up Northwest on the whole map) there is a tomb called Alen ancestral tomb, which has vampires in it. Fight them until you get "contracted blabla" where blabla is a two-word thingy. Thats how and where I got it anyway.

I ended up loading. Being a vampire was just boring when you can't talk to anyone. Maybe when I get a few more levels. I'm 16 as of now, and I can't stay out in daylight long as I only have about 80hp.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 10:59 am