Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Mordrag
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread

How do you follow Mordrag to the new camp? As soon as I go near him he goes backwards. Is this a bug? I tried to stay behind him a bit by walking rather than running. He will go forward a couple of steps but eventually he turns back.

Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 10:41 pm

Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Kill the monsters yourself and get the xp
Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 11:17 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

No, I dont think, that there is bug. Just try it again. He led me there 4times and just one time he turned back in half of the way.
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:37 am

I kept on trying and he kept turning back. Finally I decided to save after every step forward by Mordrag. And then reload if he turns back. After over an hour we were off the old camp grounds and then he was fine for the rest of the way to the new camp

I still think this is a bug as one should not have to work that hard to go a few feet.

Jestah, even if Mordrag kills the monsters you still get the XP points. This was real nice as there was no way I could have killed them myself plus I leveled up while on the road.
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:12 am

When Mordrag is fighting a monster stab the bastard in the back and dump his ugly carcass in the swamp. Then piss in the swamp.

When you do this, the "Lady of the Lake" will appear and give you "Excaliber"(My favorite movie of all time!).

Err, wait, that's another story..
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 1:56 am

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

I tried that but instead of the "Lady of the Lake" appearing Mud appeared wearing his pink teddy with a two glasses of rice schnapps. Damn that rice schnapps. Damn that Mud and his pink teddy
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 2:08 am