Usergroups
Damn that asshole Cor!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

Dammit..i thought i finally could become one of them, a novice in the Swamp camp...i had level5 and i went to baal tonrdal ..i send dusty to him..with doing that the baal was impressed and said he considered me worthy to wear a novice robe..so i went to that DAMN unfriendly crap-guy cor Khalom and the fool kept saying and and and? annoying bastard it is..and then he says i have to impress al 4 baals...took me quite long to get to level5
killing alot of scavengers and bees and stuff like that...oh well...i'll pay that Cor a visit when i'm strong enough to take him on...then i'll waste him..anyway...

now that i have impressed baal tondral, i only have 3 baals to go, right? or are there still 4 for me too go?
Post Sun Dec 30, 2001 9:59 pm
Bourrie
Village Leader
Village Leader

Nope, you have to impress four Baals (three to go)! That quest was one of my favourites! Patience, don't rush it bigkabuto! Walk through the camp, speak to people, look around and it will be easy to impress them!

Post Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:07 pm

Impress another 4 baals.
Post Sun Dec 30, 2001 10:11 pm

bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

allright, i gotta know 2 things..

where do i find the novices in the swamp camp where i have to take the weed harvest from to Khalom???

and i still don't know how to use magic/spells i've gotten 3 free spells from the Baal in the NC, i wanted to test one..so i went to Shrike and tried to use the sleep spell..when i press the forward button+mouse button i see the number 4 on the sleep spell icon..but he doesn't use it...though my mana is 5/5 i don't get this...sorry i just need some advice and help sometimes over here...
Post Sun Dec 30, 2001 11:37 pm
Jabberwhacky
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Magic is a bit awkward in this game...you assign it to a hotkey first, then cast it. If it says 4, exit inventory, hit 4 to equip it, then shift click to use it (or whatever your action combination is). It's a pain in the ass later on when you have about 30 scrolls and the teleport stones. 1 is your melee weapon, 2 is bow, I don't know what 3 is, then 4-0 are all for spells.

The novices are in the swamp...go to entrance of sect, turn your back to the gate (so you're facing the little house/tree thing with Lester), and turn 90 to the right. Over there you'll find the first group, then just follow the land and you'll run in to the second group.
Post Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:38 am