View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Suhuy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

how to regain health in Seya Neen?

Hi,

I've just bought this game and played it a couple hours. I've been in the cavern, freed the slaves but the mage there has wounded me a bit too much...
It says you should find rooms at the village but the shopkeeper (cant remember his name - but there only one!) doesn't offer any.

I'm probably going to sleep on the top of the light house if things go like that and if it's possible...
Do you guys have any tips?

thx in advance

Suhuy
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:18 pm
Guest Dare

Hi, I just bought the game too!! So we will be playing it together.
I found that there is a bed roll in the bottom of the census building where you pick your characters class. I used that for my sleeping since it was the only bed I could find that didn't belong to someone. (It's a crime to sleep in a bed that belongs to someone else...)

I don't think the game will let you sleep in a town without a bed, so the lighthouse probably won't work. Although I have never tried and I don't know what is considered a town and what is considered outdoors. So you may be able to.

I went to that cave and killed the first guy but the mage attacked me as soon as I went to the next room and he handed me my arse. I'm playing a mage myself and can't take much punishment .
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:26 pm

bedwine
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You can sleep anywhere outside of a town.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:25 pm
Rob
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

i say , slaughter some townsperson , like ohh say the guy in the house across from fargoth's place. i dont think hes important to any quests.
and you'll have a small hut to stash your new loot in , just throw your stuff onto the table. (never use treasure chests for storage, i lost a dai-katana like that)
Post Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:12 pm
Suhuy
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

the damn mage in the cave

Yup, we are going to do this in parallel then!
In fact soon after I posted this, I found the bed in the Census that you mention.
At first, I thought I could not sleep there because of the guards in the house, but I tried anyway and it works... moreover it's free!

I've also gone to the cave, but I tip you to do some mudcrab hunting before. It will help you getting some exp for your skills and grab some nice items. You can also try to find the taxcollector guy, it's worth doing it.

The mage is indeed a tough guy. His fireball hit really hard! My character is a custom class guy, half mage, half fighter. What I did is summon a ghost ancestor to keep him busy and have him discharge his Magicka on the ghost, but it was not enough. You have to be in running mode to evade the fireballs. Contrary to intuition if you have decent skills with melee, do not go to close combat or he will burn you alive (he cannot miss you at close quarters while you can avoid his fireballs at a distance).
Then when the guy takes his dagger, proceed with extermination.
Beware of your fatigue level then because you have been in running mode to avoid his fireballs and if your fatigue is too low, it will be unnecessarily difficult to hit him. If you have some restore fatigue stuff, it can help.

I hope it helps...

regards,
Suhuy
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:46 am