Chromanin Question?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
GothicNut85239
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Chromanin Question?

Just read every page of that 43 page post about this quest. I am so thouroughly disappointed that the thread ended with no resolution.

ARGH!!!

Dude I was all excited getting ready to reload Gothic as I humbly wait for Gothic III. Then I got to the end & no resolution!

Seriously though can someone put a disclaimer on page one of that post to let others know that the thread just ends & no definate answer came about.

Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:33 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Ehm... I hate to burst your buble mate but that whole thread was load of garbage from the begining with. Everyone who has played g1 few times knows that if someone says so, he is just telling lies.
Just to put few facts straight. There are no alternative ways to solve the quest, because there are no secret scripts, voice files, npcs nor locations. Even a former developer has confirmed this. I don't know why some of those people couldn't handle the facts and decided to continue their day-dreaming.

quote:
Seriously though can someone put a disclaimer on page one of that post to let others know that the thread just ends & no definate answer came about.

I feel your pain. Something like that would be wise. That way every newcomer would know from the first glance that its a hoax and nothing more. Its a pity that you wasted your time on that
Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:22 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

I've said all I can in that thread, but don't ya think it is funny that Wulf got the last word claiming more crap....AND got a usergroup on the forums to continue the hoax

My hat is off to wolverineman. The absolute best hoax ever. It makes the swampwitch look first grade.....and the swampwitch hoax had pics!

Chromanin found...........a bunch of suckers

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:54 am
Crusadus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Swampwitch was not totally useless.

It maybe so that had there been no swampwitch, we wouldn't have had "herbwitch" in gothic 2.
Post Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:02 pm
Provok
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Gothic and Gothic 2 are cult games. Meaning it gets a whole lot of attention, people study every last detail of it and get entire forums heated at some pseudo-grand thing nobody heard/thought of.

Any of who denies the first sentence shall get a Nellik's Pickaxe impaled in their heart.
Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Provok said it all.
Now play nice, kids.
Post Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:58 am
Squeek
Village Leader
Village Leader

Re: Chromanin Question?

quote:
Originally posted by GothicNut85239

Not a bad idea. The disclaimer should be something like this: Warning: Some forum members refused to tolerate prolonged discussion of this claim, so a user group was created to enable private discussion instead.

I feel sorry for anyone who read that entire thread, thinking it might result in something satisfying. That discussion continued in the usergroup because we thought it was interesting and recognized the difference between unlikely and impossible.

Before you go calling me a moron, I would like to point out that Nico joined the group. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Post Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:10 pm