Am I screwed?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Willy19
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Am I screwed?

In the quest for Casius I am at the stage where I have to go to Krongorsar (sic) for the AshKhan and fetch the Shadow Shield, the corpus something from one of the bad guys and a goblet with the Dagoth Ur mark. Long before I reached this stage I cleaned out the place. I am still carrying the shield and I got the corpus stuff. But I cannot find the goblet after extensive searching. I think I probably picked it up the first time through and sold it god knows where. I've gone back to the Ashkhan with every type of goblet I can beg borrow or steal and no dice. I've visited ten of the most likeliest vendors looking for anything out of the ordinary i might have sold them. no luck. As this is the mainline quest (or so i gather), am I stopped from anymore progess in the game?
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:40 am
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

I think so. But somebody else might be able to tell you how to cheat it back into the game - as far as I know there is a way to do it.

I'm a bit worried that I may have done the same thing to myself with other items, although most of the unique-looking items I find are safely stored at my local friendly merchant's where I can go and repurchase them if I need them.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:53 am
Geo

I believe that you can't go further in the main quest until you get that goblet back. But you could use the constuction set to put a second copy of that goblet where ever you want so that you could pick it up and proseed in your main quest. But if you don't want to cheat using the construction set you are just going to have to find where you left it. The goblet is called House Dagoth Cup.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:04 am

Doomisnear
Village Leader
Village Leader

I think you can go through the item list in the editor to find the item you want and then use the additem cheat to bring one up.

And I know what you mean about selling something important. I sold the boots of blinding speed for just 500 gold mostly because I am playing an Argonian and he cannot wear shoes.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:05 am
Willy19
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks!

I appreciate the prompt responses. Now that i know what it's called, i'll search some more among the merchants and council house where i store everything. Great advice. thanks again
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:27 pm
Joey999
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Just in case...

The goblet isn't in the main part of the compound, but in one of the
"huts" on the roof. There's a guy in there you have to deal with, but it's sitting on a table in plain sight.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:34 pm
MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

You don't need to add another one to the game in the construction set. Just find the exact name of the item in the CS and write it down.

Then in game get console up (~) and type "player->AddItem item_name 1" without quotes, of course, and where item_name is replaced with the actual goblet name. This will put the goblet into your inventory.
Post Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:27 pm
Willy19
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Found It!

It always helps to look in the right place. thanks, Joey. it was indeed in the hut and i flat out missed it the first time thru. The quest is back on! Appreciate all the great advice, amigos.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:48 am
The Trooper

Heh, I did the same thing with the puzzle box cube. Long before I started the main quest, I found the thng, but was encumbered. So I left it on a corpse, thinking it was needless weight... screwed myself over.
Post Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:45 pm