Im so STUCH :( * MAYBE SPOILERS *
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
FimbulWinter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Im so STUCH :( * MAYBE SPOILERS *

Im training to be a militia, knight then Paladin.. You'll see the painting. Well.. I get my assignments from Andre, and now i got a job with Finding som Weed package, i found that in a warehouse.

That quest was finnished quite smoothly, but when i get the job to find the one thats behind this weed stuff, i cant find him, and the one i first thought of the one in front of the hooker house dont want to talk about it.

Another question i got, where the heck is "Mortis" the City Guard who's supposed to give me valuable information about my harbor quests?

Best regards, Fimbulwinter
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:34 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

There are a few others in the harbor you need to go see and chat with. Talk to everyone and see if it doesn't reveal itself to you.
Mark Twain
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:25 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Im so STUCH :( * MAYBE SPOILERS *

*looks back old Gothic notes*

quote:
Originally posted by FimbulWinter
the one i first thought of the one in front of the hooker house dont want to talk about it.

Spoiler:
Not sure...
Yes, Borka is the guy. Make sure you didn't choose a wrong option, resulting in screwing up the quest. Also, noone will talk to you if you are wearing your uniform. Save often.

---
quote:
Originally posted by FimbulWinter
Another question i got, where the heck is "Mortis" the City Guard who's supposed to give me valuable information about my harbor quests?

Spoiler:
Mortis the City Guard
He's not a city guard. He's a smith, and you can find him in the barracks.

Just start from Mortis and see if you're really screwed up. In summary, the "asking path" of the quest without shortcut should look like the following:
Spoiler:
Ask whom?
Mortis (smith in barracks) -> Kardif ($$ for info) -> Meldor (guy who stands outside the usurer's house) -> Bromor (brothel boss) -> Nadja (prostitute) -> Borka (salesperson of brothel)

Not sure if this is the right forum, though.
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:17 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Life is about sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.........go get laid Fimbulwinter

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:12 am
FimbulWinter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I Have spoken to the WHOLE harbor and nothing happens..

I CANT find Mortis, i dont know where he is :\ anyone?
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:22 am
Razer
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Mortis in the barracks. In the same room where Peck is.(the guy that give's you a sword after you join the militia)
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:38 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

I tried to hint, but I will hold your hand now.

If you are talking to Andre, walk out the door and pass all the guys working on their swordsmanship, and enter the door on the right, which is the smithy up there........Mortis is the blacksmith(and trains strength)........his assistant Peck that sells the weapons might still be in the Red Lantern, second floor, first room...which is a quest to find him and make him return to work.

To solve the weed dealer quest, you have to get the girl to go upstairs, then she will chat. When you come back down, do a save before you chat with Borka,because Borka has a few dialog options.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:50 pm
sushimees
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I dunno if I remember this correlty, but if you need to find the guy, who sells the weed then go to that hooker house and ask one of those biatches to have some fun. When you get to her room (the hookers own room) then ask him, who sells the weed, and she will answer blablablabla, then go to that guy, who is front of the hookers house door and tell him that you want weed, if the guy asks you, where did you get the info then don't say it that it was the hooker, choose the other option.
M essages
Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:36 am