Blast It!!!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Gerad
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Blast It!!!!!!!!!

I haven`t been to this site in a few months so I finally decided to take a look thinking the gothic 2 english version would be out soon no DICE!!!!!!!

Curse JOEWOOD. Joewood has to be one of the worst game publisher's there is. Gothic 2 has been in out in germany for MONTHS!!!!!!!
IT doesn`t take 3 months to tansulate a game. The delay is due to incompetence, and likely just downright stupidity!!

I can imangine why they have financial problems with the crap they release (with the exception of gothic 2 and who knows if it will ever be released)

I hope JoeWood Goes MEGA MEGA bankrupt (of course after gothic 2 has been released in america for a month)

Joe Wood is a blight on the Gaming world and I hope they disappear VERY SOON.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:31 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

You forgot that JoWooD is one of the few publishers who invests in innovative, non-mainstream products. I donīt want to have to choose between generic RTS games, Tomb Raider X and EA Sports 200X.
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 3:18 am
hoyp
High Emperor
High Emperor

Rage makes people impulsive
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:29 am
Gerad
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

All right Gorath I`ll bite In fact I`m going to make a new thread about Jowood. Your off on this one I`m afarid.

IF what you saying is true I will recant my pervious statement. If jowood is truly doing some good for gaming I`m willing to overlook their problems.

However I`d like to see your evidence...

I`ve had the misfortune of buying one game from Jowood and I`ve played others: BASICALLY they all were pretty bad.

Joewood appears for most part to release low quality products which consequently explains their finanical problems.

I`m opening up a thread which will provide evidence to the effect that Jowood is lousy publisher.

I`m Looking foward to your evidence refuting my claims MR Gorath!
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:25 pm
TheSleeper8119
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by Gerad

Joewood appears for most part to release low quality products which consequently explains their finanical problems.

I completly, 100% agree. The only thing i disagree about is that JoWood go bankrupt after Gothic 2 comes out. They are supposed to make more then 2 Gothic games, so they can go bankrupt after ALL Gothic games come out
Post Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:43 pm