View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
KaiserVulcan
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

How to open that %*$&# Chest?!?!?

Hello to everybody,

I'm noob here, although i have played G1 and I'm about to end G2, so while looking to this excellent forum, I started wondering about fantastic game.

I need help, because I'm unable to open a chest located in the north west of tje khorinis region, near a shrine of innos, after the pyramids where you can find a troll.

If you continue on this side, you will soon reach a lake (after a suspended bridge). If you take the path to the right, you will find a shrine of innos and a place covered with vegetation. There, behind this tangle of vine, there is a cave, in which two paladin's statues, like those located near vatras while hs speaks to the townsfolk about the gods. The statues seem to guard a chest located into a platform on which a pentacle is drawn.

When I try to open the chest, the games returns me that I need the right key. Where can I find it? Is it the object of a quest?

I'm a lvl 34 paladin. Maybe this chest is the object of a quest for a magician or a merc (event if it seems destned to a paladin, because of the statues).

Please, help me. I cannot sleep anymore! I want to know what there is this chest!

THX
Post Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:55 pm
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

Bah, Search the Web, This have been coverd like a milion times...
Anyway, You cant open that chast unless you are a mage, Its a mage main quest thingie...
Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:09 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Welcome to the forum.
As Pikkon said, itīs a mage quest.
Post Thu Oct 23, 2003 1:26 pm