Usergroups
Sleeper and end game questions.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
MooseABN
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I stuck the 5 swords in all the hearts. Then ran up out of the Sleepers range and summoned a whole army of Golems. I went to fight the Sleeper and he was nuking and putting me to sleep. I tried everything, range attacks, range cold spells, range lighting, summoned a huge undead army, Deamons. He moves around and fires at me from all over. I can't even do any damage to him, I drink haste potions and run around. My hp's are at 700 so when I get down to 3/4 I run around a block and drink a few potions. If anyone has any info please post it, thank you.
Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:26 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Strange. You donīt have to fight the Sleeper. The end sequence should start when you plugged in the 5th sword.
Maybe you should reload.
Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:31 am
MooseABN
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I can't, I have four save games and they are all of me in different spots at different points in the battle. How dumb of me. I read some of the past post and I may have a bugg. I have none of the swords in my inventory and I checked all of the orc hearts again. Atm I am behind a block almost on the mound where the sleeper starts out on. There is a tunnel behind him but it has an invisible barrier or something.
Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:41 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Then you have to wait for someone with a savegame near the end or watch the end video manually. Even then you donīt miss something important. The video should starts when you use the 5th sword.
Post Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:51 am
pEEpinYa
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ive got a save game right when you are about to fight kalom and his crew. im newb at this so youll have to let me know how to send it to ya
Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:44 am

this is just another well-known bug unfortunately. if you get attacked while puncturing one of the hearts the sword will just disappear =(

Post Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:19 am