View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Kevin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

[b]Temple Of Illusions[/b]

Well just when i thought i was doing good i get stuck
but anyway i just got to the temple. i casted reveal on the levers already saw the ghost walk off and now im in the room with the stairs that go to that crystalball thing and the 6 additional rooms on the inside i know that you place an object in each room so that you can identify wich lever it is and ive done that but now what?
Post Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:13 pm
ToxicFrog
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

First of all, I'd advise going back to the room with the curtains and looking behind /all/ of them. Aquiring the Helm of Poxellis from the Crypt helps a lot as well. After pulling the levers in the crystal orb room in the right order you can collect a Golden Snake from under the orb platform, but it may not be what you truly need...

If you'd rather excrutiating detail:
1. Go back to the curtain room. Find a lever behind one of them and pull it to open a secret passage behind one of the other curtains.
2. Go into the passage and read the message on the wall above the chest.
3. Go into the room with the gold snake mural behind bars (the one with the hidden lever) and fireball the snake to trigger the hidden button.
4. Go back to the hidden passage and open the chest (which is now unlocked) to get another Gold Snake.
5. Go back past the crystal orb room and take the passage marked the long route.
6. Walk up to the mirror and kill your reflection. Go through the mirror and press the hidden button in the NE corner, then go back to the W side of the room and through the (invisible) passage that is now open.
7. This ring-shaped passage teleports you around. Walk through it backwards to get past.
8. A long, dark hall, and another teleporter. There's a secret button near the ceiling just after the ring hall; press it to open another path around the teleporter.
9. At the end of the hall, toss the snakes into the gold cup, save, ready for combat, and grab Zohark from the cup.
Post Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:00 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Levers(Spoiler)

Are you still in the chamber with the 6 rooms? If that is your question, just click the crystal ball and it will reveal to you which room to pull the lever in. That is why you put different objects in each room (near the lever) so you can tell one room from another. Once done do the stuff in the above post.
Post Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:34 pm