MM9 - questions questions!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > CRPGs General

Author Thread
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

MM9 - questions questions!!

OK...i finally got around to starting this one. I want to ask...should i go in those ruins in the beginning of the game where i am stranded? I went in once and got slaughtered. Maybe i just stink. Also....How do you level up? I mean my guys have enough XP. Who should i get training from (note im still on the stranded island). Thanks
Post Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:31 pm
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

don't worry about those ruins yet...you will get to them MUCH later in the game...you have to go into the first town to find a trainer. to get out of that island, get the quest from the little woman in the house and go through the tunnel and kill all the dragonflies. then go talk to her and then talk to that guy near the bridge, and he will join you. cross the bridge, and go down the steps near the ruins to a door, open the door and click the book to get transported...don't worry, like I said you will be able to come back later, and actually have to at a certain point...
Post Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:42 pm
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

thanks it was truly driving me crazy. Also how do you level up? I dont understand the system
Post Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:54 pm
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

anybody?
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:12 am
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

there is a trainer in one corner of the first city, talk to him and you can level up your characters for some gold. you will get skill points when you level up and you can use them on your skills screen. it will cost 2 points for level 2, 3 points for level 3, etc. I think the trainer in the first city was an orc looking guy. most cities have trainers, but some have level limits, and some are cheaper...and also you can become an expert, master, and grandmaster in various skills by attaining a high enough level and talking to the trainer and paying them some gold...
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 2:18 am
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Thanks a lot... I know ill need your help again..haha. BTW going off topic...i see you play morrowind, what your character? I got me a custom called a dreamer.he is a dark one. Major- light armor, destruction, conjuration, marksman, short sword. Minor- long sword, illusion, restoration, enchant and security.
Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:16 am
Gish
Almighty Gish
Almighty Gish

I beat the game with a two hand sword wielding custom class mage, and I'm going to play in the expansion with an assassin custom class or fighter custom class. it's been a while since I played, but I am really ready to get back into Morrowind when Tribunal comes out.
Post Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:10 am
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

i see. i think that game was somethig else. I havent played for a while even though i want to...i have no time though...mm9 is quick so i play it.. I hope rpgdot releases that 100mb plugin...ill def start playing again with that
Post Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:34 pm