Members
Usergroups
Morrowind in Australia
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Jellyfish

Morrowind in Australia

"Yes, I know those of you Down Under are starving for news. Well, this isn't EXACTLY what you want to hear, but it's close. I can tell you that we are currently building units specifically for the Australian market in anticipation of the deal being signed any minute now, so that we can ship product down there as soon as possible. So Morrowind will be coming very soon."

Well that news has come a bit late for me... I have been following this game since it's development (Daggerfall was my favourite game of ALL time) and I live in Australia... Ringing around shops here I was told there was no distribution deal signed, and that they didn't know when one would be, so I ordered it mail order from www.dvdboxoffice.com in canada... with free shipping it actually gets here for cheaper and I may get it quicker... the question is will it work???

I actually heard a rumour that one distribution deal that was being negotiated got canned because EB spoiled the deal so they could get exclusive distribution in Australia for it... I guess to find out if that is true I will have to wait and see if it comes out here late, and the only shops that stock it are EB...
Post Wed May 08, 2002 12:17 am

I ordered from dvdboxoffice about a week before release. My order shipped on the 4th. However, people that ordered it after release might have to wait a while since they ran out of stock and have to get more in.
Once it ships it takes from 1-2 weeks. So, to the 'will it work' question, the answer is yes, eventually
Post Wed May 08, 2002 2:39 am

Wolfie

Morrowind in Australia

Has then been any update on this? I've been casually browsing in the local PC shops but no spotted of copy on the shelves.

(E-mail to: wizardry8@mail.com (yeah I know, rival CRPG) would be appreciated, as I don't get to visit here much)

Post Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:58 am