Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I wonder which crimes some of the NPCs committed...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Good thing you were beat down to level 0 so you couldn't hurt anyone in the colony with accidental backswings for a while.

I'm betting 'me' was just a commoner in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 5:58 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

It was the only thing that bugged me about Thorus, that he'd preferred me to kill that good-for-nothing Mordrag.
You might be right about Thorus, though - I was a parole officer once, and I knew a few nice murderers.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:05 am
Paladin1124
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Mordrag deserves to die, Thorus is right. Last game I played as a New Camper, and it was hard for me to spare Mordrag.

The guy steals goods that are being sent from the Old Camp to the Old Mine,and then has the nerve to sell those stolen goods in the Old Camp! Not only that,but he hides behind the mages since he is their courier. Coward...

First time I played, I sympathized with Thorus' problem, and delighted in the sound of Mordrag's girly death scream as I plunged my sword into his chest.

For Gomez!
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:52 pm
Divine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

So what? I would have stollen them either. And why not selling them to the OC if all the moneys are there? He's just so god in that which does not make him automatically a bad person.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:13 pm
Gig
Southern Spirit
Southern Spirit

I know Lester is a murderer, but the way he looks and the way he talks, makes me think he's a real Uncle Pervy/Kinko the clown type! Kinda like Mud only more sneaky about it. It gives me the creeps.

''Perhaps I'm old and tired but I always think that the chances of finding out what really is going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say hang the sense of it and just keep yourself occupied. Look at me: I design coastlines. I got an award for Norway.''--Slartibartfast
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:36 pm
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Bud I wanne know what I (we , the charger) dide

Gothic II Credits
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:55 pm
Icarus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I think Jackal probably got arrested for trying to have sex with the king. The royal guards probably arrested him and they were gonna let him go but he tryed to have sex with them too.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:57 pm
Icarus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

either that or him and mud were both caught doing "bad things" to animals, most likely the molerats.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:58 pm
Paladin1124
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:

On 2002-03-12 08:13, Divine wrote:
So what? I would have stollen them either. And why not selling them to the OC if all the moneys are there? He's just so god in that which does not make him automatically a bad person.

By selling to the Old Camp, he is stupid and putting his life unnecessarily at risk.A smarter person would have traded the stolen goods for swampweed in the Sect Camp,and then sold the swampweed in the Old Camp. And he is a bad person, because he is a coward. He's also arrogant. Spare his life and then chat with him in the bar in the New Camp. I don't like his attitude, especially since he owes his life to my character!

As far as what our character did to get into prison:

I think he's some sort of petty criminal who stole bread or something like that,or didn't pay taxes.Maybe he insulted the wrong official.(We see in the beginning his cocky attitude towards the king's men) As much as we want to pretend that he was a bad @ss on the outside or a skilled thief, lets face it...hes weak and has no skills whatsoever when he arrives in prison.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:07 pm
Divine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

A-ha. Remember what has happened to the shadow who tried to stab Mordrag? This could only be rumors but every rumor has a point. Mordrag sounds very self confident and not stupid at all.
My position is, try to make as many friends as you can and take on those who want to be enemies. Mordrag was quite friendly which suites me perfectly.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

quote:

On 2002-03-12 08:57, Icarus wrote:
I think Jackal probably got arrested for trying to have sex with the king. The royal guards probably arrested him and they were gonna let him go but he tryed to have sex with them too.

Hm. Now that's funny, but I had similar thoughts.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:39 pm
Airk
Commander*Warrior*Rogue
Commander*Warrior*Rogue

Our Hero said he was locked in a dark hole for two months before being thrown in. Why would he be locked in a dark hole before being thrown in the colony. I thought all prisoners went staight to the colony. Either he's really good at pissing off the wrong people or he was too important to throw in right away.
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:19 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

No they don't. In the comic when the Fab Four meet (Lester, Gorn, Diego, Milten) they spend some weeks in a small, dark cell as well before they are thrown in the colony - seems to be the usual procedure.

[ This Message was edited by: Jaz on 2002-03-12 14:34 ]
Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:21 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Blows that theory out of the water.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:30 pm
Airk
Commander*Warrior*Rogue
Commander*Warrior*Rogue

Post Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:38 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next