Usergroups
This can't be right :)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
lildragon
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

14 hours into the game and I'm outta the Orc Cave and moving to the new camp since you know what failed at the *cough* sect camp

why do I feel like I'm flying thru the game? well I have 1 stone so I might still have a ways to go

also one thing that bothers me is, after I saved the game to go to bed, I decided to go on a killing binge in the OC, and to my surprise I took out some lead guys and only a few guards where brave enough to shoot at me ....

I can even stroll thru the OC with my weapon in hand.... strange I tells ya
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 6:32 pm
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

hehe yeah you have a long way to go yet.
But it can end rather quickly if you want it to. But I chose to explore it all and try all things. Got so many great game hours out of that
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:10 pm
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

There are many points in the game where you need to ASK for something to do, or for something to continue. In a roleplaying sense I use that time to explore other areas of the colony while not breaking any "character role" that I have within the game itself.

Plus, I don't run all the time, which slows the pace of the game down considerably which leaves me with a more lasting feeling...
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:19 pm
lildragon
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

heheh, good one but I'm still missing that one part of the map, do I get that from somewhere besides the cartographer in the OC?
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:22 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

quote:

On 2002-01-04 12:32, lildragon wrote:
I can even stroll thru the OC with my weapon in hand.... strange I tells ya

Walking into the Old Camp castle with a drawn weapon is a known bug. Why don't you try walking around the arena area with your sword drawn. Better yet, walk up to Kharim and tell him you'd like to cram your sword up his arse. Then, come back and tell us about it

Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:23 pm
lildragon
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

some guards and named characters would tell me to put the weapon away, but not even Scatty, Diego or Thorus would... and pretty much all the shadows to
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 7:27 pm
Jinx
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

quote:

Max Killen wrote:

Better yet, walk up to Kharim and tell him you'd like to cram your sword up his arse. Then, come back and tell us about it

Or Mud. Find a creative way to kill him while he's wearing his pink teddy. He's even been spotted cheating on you... Someone found him in another persons bed jumping around with joy with a digger
Post Fri Jan 04, 2002 8:55 pm
iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

Yea, was wondering that too..

Where do you get the missing map info?? The SW corner is missing on every colony map I've bought/stolen..

Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:10 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

you will get that missing area from a orc he will paint those missing things.when you will hear about ULU-MULU then you will know that missing area will be soon on your map
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:53 am

Did you play the demo? Maybe thats why it seems to going fast.
I played the demo a dozen times. But I still didn't get to the point you're talking about for 3 days.
There are some quests coming up that will take you to the four corners of the globe several times. As long as your not hitting 'K" to get places fast, it should take some time. Stop in the forest along the way get some more experience. I am up to 500 health because of my escapades.
Post Sat Jan 05, 2002 1:52 am