Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Blades quest in the floating rock thingie in Vivec question.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

Blades quest in the floating rock thingie in Vivec question.

This may sound dumb, but so does everything else that comes out of that moving thing that emits sound on my face.

Is it even remotely possible to get through that without killing any of the Ordinators? I mean, the girl outside warned me not to kill anyone, but I killed a whole load of mofos that were in my way, and it didn't say I commited any crimes. Hell, I even killed the Grand Inquisitor and nothing happened. The Ordinators outside were brutally impolite to me, but then again, they always are. I guess I shouldn't complain - I walked out with four sets of Ordinator armor, which I quickly pawned to Creeper and now I'm rich. But I feel like I cheated by being obscenely strong. Or something.

And then a guy outside said the po-lice were looking for a guy that killed TWO Ordinators, and they said that someone like that must be very powerful. I wanted to laugh at him and tell him I just killed an entire legion of the mofos, but it - oddly - wasn't a dialog option.

-Matt[/i]
Post Sun May 26, 2002 4:34 am

Invisibility, of course

This should be obvious, but you can make short work of this mission with a few invis spells, potions, scrolls, enchatments, etc. But then, I myself forgot to bring anything so was left with my own 30 sec invis spell (too costly and unreliable) and a 4 sec invis. After a clumsy pursuit, I was horrified to find so many gaurds in the prison chamber, but then I remembered I had one Force Rising potion. Just bounded over their heads like Super Mario. The best rush I've had in this game yet.
Post Sun May 26, 2002 9:44 pm

Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

So, uh, am I in trouble?

-Matt
Post Mon May 27, 2002 2:14 am

The Temple probably won't like you very much, yup. I just used the 80% Chameleon amulet I got at about level 4 and a Levitate potion myself, not too tough. If you're high rank in the Temple the Ordinators will tell you to leave but if you just breeze by quickly you seem to be allowed through.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 6:30 am

Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

Oh. Screw the temple I am, after all, going against their prophecies by being the nerevarine.

In a totally unrelated story, all the ordinators I see now attack me on sight when I wear Indoril armor, claiming it's holy. This has the opposite effect to that desired; I kill the ordinator quickly and pawn his armor for 25000gp.

BOOYEAH!

-Matt is muy rico.
Post Mon May 27, 2002 7:14 pm
Jupitor
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

where can I pawn all this stuff???
Post Tue May 28, 2002 4:47 pm
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

Everything can be pawned to Creeper in Caldera (upper floor of the Ghorak Manor) for at cost. You might have to work a bit to get full value for the ebony mace and Indoril cuirass, but it's doable.

-Matt
Post Tue May 28, 2002 7:33 pm