Members
Usergroups
Slave ownership? + other stuff
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
CommieX

Slave ownership? + other stuff

I've come across slave traders a couple times, once in one of those crazy mushroom towns and another time in Molag Mar. There are even slaves all around the trader, and the guy says that he sells slaves. However, there is no option to buy and no dialogue option either. Is there any way to buy slaves from these guys?

Also, in the game there are items such as a fishing pole and a lute, both of which you would imagine would be usable items. Does anyone know how to use these? I have clicked them and dropped them on my character which is how you usually use stuff but it doesnt work. I thought you could play music in this game.

Lastly, does anyone know if you can buy a house of some sort? I read somewhere that a feature of the game was being able to own property and have servants.
Post Mon May 06, 2002 8:40 pm

Ravenpilot
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

alrighty

For slaves, im not sure, I had one, but I kidnapped her (dont ask) and shes now stuck in a pole in seyna need, which sucks. Cant use the fishing pole of lute =/. Playing music in the game requires switching mp3's from the game with your own (they can be found in the morrowind direct) and as for buying property, I believe when you join a house (house hallalu for example) if you get a high rank then you get property, but then again i could be wrong.

hopefully this helps
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:01 am
Paradox
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

No your correct, if you advance in rank enough in ether of the great houses they will build you a stronghold I'm not sure exactly what rank you have to acsend to. As far as slaves go, I'm not sure yet.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:25 am
RyeDog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

How cool is that!

Wow, I did'nt know you eventually have your own home... That is sooooo cool!
Post Tue May 07, 2002 1:58 am
Super_Ant
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

heh, I'm just gonna build a house in the editor.

-Monty Python Live at Aspen

I am The Topic Killer!
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:51 am