Tears of Innos and a rune!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Shadow_unk
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Tears of Innos and a rune!!!

I found the Tears of Innos but i can't drink it and i am a merc. but one of my friends told me the same thing but he said that he used the Tears of Innos on a blank rune and he obtained a teleporting rune that teleports u in a place where u will find the ultimate armor (he was a paladin). Is it true ? How do u combine The Tears of Innos with the blank rune ???
If i will find out i will let u kown but i don't meet this guy yery often and every time i meet him i forget to ask him about this!
Lets discus about this !
Post Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:45 pm
jmurdock
Old Fogey
Old Fogey

As a merc, I don't know how you use the tears if at all. As a mage, you can drink the tears, as a paladin you use the tears to consecrate your magic sword a second time. The blank rune is used by mage for a circle 6 spell holy missile, and by paladin to create a teleport rune to the room with the armor. Mercs don't get that, they get instructions about creating better armor and better weapons.

REMEMBER... Many saves, many slots!!!
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:17 am
Furious_Templar
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

As a merc from almanac and dusty book you can learn about forging and better armor.After learning about the armor you can talk to Bennet and he will sell you heavy dragon hunter armor for 20.000.You can also learn how to forge large ore dragon slayer and ore dragon slayer for free(no lp wasted).
Post Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:44 am
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

I had same problem, also the diary log is flawed, it says you need the EoI to make the rune, you dont. You need a blank rune and holy water.

EoI is for the 2nd sword consecration
Post Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:21 pm